• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
If he's making his jumpers, I don't see a problem. He needs to conserve his energy cos we need 40 mins from him tonight

Because the triangle relies on someone being able to penetrate from the wing position to create spacing. I'd rather him score 25 by attacking the hole than him scoring 33 by taking long jumpshots because the latter means easier baskets for Pau, Ron, Drew, and Fish which will easily override the extra Kobe points from jumpshots.

Also creates fouls on Dallas.

giga

FrenchMovieTheme said:
kobe looks fucking stupid walking into the complex just now on espn. he has sunglasses on in doors and gigantic headphones on. real cool bro!
Is this your first time seeing basketball players before a game?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
kobe looks fucking stupid walking into the complex just now on espn. he has sunglasses on in doors and gigantic headphones on. real cool bro!

This is Hollywood, bro.

What team do you cheer for FMT, Warriors?

giga said:
Is this your first time seeing basketball players before a game?

no, just commented on it because it was on. whether ive seen it once or a million times it stilll looks foolish!

but back to the game, glad to see the bulls are looking good! (even though i walked in the door right as halftime started)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
snack said:
Kate Upton, where are you?

kateupton.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom