• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

effzee said:
Am I the only one who thinks she looks prettier in the clip where she is dancing then she does with that thick layer of makeup on during the fashion show?

EDIT: And yes go teams or something something

No. She looks gorgeous in that vid... way better than the model shots.

SUPREME1

Banned
Blackface said:
No, it's mos likely coming to an end because your players are old and becoming shit. So people try to find anything to blame it on. Such as this.

Don't be a 'tard.

The Lakers proved they have it in them when they dominated after the All-Star break.

Or was that so long ago that it doesn't count?

Their problems are all mental right now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
effzee said:
Am I the only one who thinks she looks prettier in the clip where she is dancing then she does with that thick layer of makeup on during the fashion show?

EDIT: And yes go teams or something something
I'm no makeup expert, but I'd bet my house shes wearing a lot of makeup in that clip as well. Maybe not as much, but still.. *shrugs*

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
SUPREME1 said:
Don't be a 'tard.

The Lakers proved they have it in them when they dominated after the All-Star break.

Why even respond to him? He's become Thekad-light these playoffs. He has nothing on the line and nothing better to do so he trolls.

And why does anyone care about the opinion of the guy who thought Bitch Bosh was the greatest PF in the game not even a year ago... jesus christ.

He also said the Lakers wouldn't win another chip for a decade when they beat the Magic in 09. Just let the man troll.

Cloudy

Banned
Why do people think the Lakers advantage vs. Dallas is the bigs? This is what I've been hearing all week even though the Mavs can't stop Kobe without a double. I don't get it. Am I the only one who watched the Lakers force it into the post in most of the 3rd qtr. and get NOTHING? They lost the game trying to forcefeed those guys and people want them to keep doing it?

LA is best when Kobe is a constant threat and making it easier for the other guys. Pau and Bynum cannot beast on this team the way they used to with Chandler/Hayword back there now. Bynum is getting points off putbacks but he's not just overpowering guys. Pau is basically taking jumpshots cos he can't even get in the paint

They need to unleash Kobe and have him attack to have any shot. And Odom should get the most touches after him cos you HAVE to make Dirk work somehow

Blackface

Banned
SUPREME1 said:
Don't be a 'tard.

So did the Spurs.

DTGDu.png

lol @ the Lakers problems being mental. No. They're old. The regular season is much different than the playoffs. Lakers are done. I don't know why so many in Lakers age can't seem to accept that. Believe me my future fast/furious bro's, embrace the next year of mediocrity. It will provide ample opportunities of lulz.

LovingSteam said:
lol @ the Lakers problems being mental. No. They're old. The regular season is much different than the playoffs. Lakers are done. I don't know why so many in Lakers age can't seem to accept that. Believe me my future fast/furious bro's, embrace the next year of mediocrity. It will provide ample opportunities of lulz.

LovingSteam
kadme's valet
(Today, 11:09 PM)
Reply | Quote

Cloudy said:
Why do people think the Lakers advantage vs. Dallas is the bigs? This is what I've been hearing all week even though the Mavs can't stop Kobe without a double. I don't get it. Am I the only one who watched the Lakers force it into the post in most of the 3rd qtr. and get NOTHING? They lost the game trying to forcefeed those guys and people want them to keep doing it?

LA is best when Kobe is a constant threat and making it easier for the other guys. Pau and Bynum cannot beast on this team the way they used to with Chandler/Hayword back there now. Bynum is getting points off putbacks but he's not just overpowering guys. Pau is basically taking jumpshots cos he can't even get in the paint

They need to unleash Kobe and have him attack to have any shot. And Odom should get the most touches after him cos you HAVE to make Dirk work somehow

Kobe hasn't attacked the paint in 2 games for physical reasons. His ankle and he's tired. You think it's a team thing why he isn't attacking the paint? When have you ever seen him go 2 games with 0 halfcourt paint shots?

Too old is a bad excuse. Boston was older last season. Hell, Lakers made the Finals in '04 and were an old team outside Kobe (ala Drew). It's about being tired, not old. They've played an extra season in playoff games the past 3 years plus a few of them did a lot of international ball (kobe, LO, Pau).

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Rose has been more impressive this quarter than the last two games (and most of the Indiana series) combined.

Oh, except his defense is still horrific.

Lakers have shit spacing, can't shoot from the outside, and are too slow defensively, so their solution is to go ever bigger with Odom at the 3? It's not even like Odom is going to get many chances to post Marion up with Bynum, Gasol, and Kobe wanting to post too and a real lack of shooters. Dallas is just going to clog up the paint ever more.

I suppose it's better than Shannon starting, but there is a reason this lineup has barely ever been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom