• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

SoulPlaya said:
It's funny, a lot of PFs are playing pretty bad lately. Boozer, Gasol, Horford.
??????/

I think dirks playing OK too. And z-bo.

In other news, Rose is an ok player.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe hasn't attacked the paint in 2 games for physical reasons. His ankle and he's tired. You think it's a team thing why he isn't attacking the paint? When have you ever seen him go 2 games with 0 halfcourt paint shots?

I mean attack as in looking to score early and often. He is averaging 29ppg on 50% shooting yet we are talking about force-feeding the bigs

Cloudy said:
I mean attack as in looking to score early and often. He is averaging 29ppg on 50% shooting yet we are talking about force-feeding the bigs

I think Kobe needs to drive the paint and stop taking long 2s. While he's shooting well on those shots, he's not creating space for the other players by not driving. That's as big an issue as anything.

The "not forcing it into the paint" is an issue for the bench. When the bench is in the game, Shannon does too much and they ignore Drew with deep position.

Cloudy

Banned
I think Kobe needs to drive the paint and stop taking long 2s. While he's shooting well on those shots, he's not creating space for the other players by not driving. That's as big an issue as anything.

If he's making his jumpers, I don't see a problem. He needs to conserve his energy cos we need 40 mins from him tonight

diehard

Fleer
Come on Hawks/Mavs this is what you are playing for.
di-38XD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom