• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

15 million dollar bench player

You would lose the bench mob aspect though. Brewer should have probably started over Bogans during the season but hasn't. (Now that Bogans 3 is coming along, I like Bogans better as the starter)

J2 Cool

Grimm Fandango said:
The funny thing is the Bulls defend him by saying "He's injured".

Well why the fuck is he playing then? Ugh I hate it.

He injured himself in the last Pacers game. He has a lot of evidence of turning to shit before that.

Grimm Fandango said:
The funny thing is the Bulls defend him by saying "He's injured".

Well why the fuck is he playing then? Ugh I hate it.

Turf toe doesn't excuse him getting fouls by pushing everyone or losing the ball every other possession.

J2 Cool said:
He injured himself in the last Pacers game. He has a lot of evidence of turning to shit before that.

Oh yeah I know that. I've been calling for his ass off the starting lineup for a couple months before the playoffs.

I guarantee the Lakers win tonight. I don't care what anyone says; they're just NOT losing 3 in a row. Not a chance in a hell. If I had the money and means I'd put a thousand dollars on this game. There's just NO way they're losing tonight. Three in a row? Get the hell outta here. I also wouldn't be surprised if they win by double digits. If any moderators read the NBA thread, feel free to ban my account from this forum till the start of next season if the Lakers lose tonight. I'm not playin.

Heavy said:
I guarantee the Lakers win tonight. I don't care what anyone says; they're just NOT losing 3 in a row. Not a chance in a hell. If I had the money and means I'd put a thousand dollars on this game. There's just NO way they're losing tonight. Three in a row? Get the hell outta here. I also wouldn't be surprised if they win by double digits. If any moderators read the NBA thread, feel free to ban my account from this forum till the start of next season if the Lakers lose tonight. I'm not playin.

Noooo not you Heavy.

I hope they Lakers win then.

J2 Cool

Just about to say, the other thing Taj adds over Boozer is amazing offensive rebounding (next to Noah, changes the game). Boozer generally has more fouls than offensive boards, trying to grab them. Not to mention the impending block if he does bring it down.

Hawks definitely make the game boring. The Indy series was better entertainment.

Seda

J2 Cool said:
Just about to say, the other thing Taj adds over Boozer is amazing offensive rebounding (next to Noah, changes the game). Boozer generally has more fouls than offensive boards, trying to grab them. Not to mention the impending block if he does bring it down.

Hawks definitely make the game boring. The Indy series was better entertainment.

Taj has as many offensive rebounds as the Hawks as a team.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Heavy said:

</avatarquote>

diehard

Fleer
i was bored
di-9F4D.gif

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
EvilMario said:
At least the Bulls look like a team that could give Miami trouble now. Save us, Mr. MVP

It's only one game. Do this for the rest of the Atlanta series, and then I'll believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom