• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing I can take.

But when the supposed second best player on your team does what Pau has done this post season, it's fucking inexcusable.

Bynum ran his mouth but backed it up.

Everyone else chipped in tonight and tried to compete.

Pau sagged off all night on Nowitzki and had the emptiest 12 points I've ever seen.

I can take getting swept if it means we move Pau for some pieces that have a heart.

Don't get me wrong--I LIKE PAU but my god man...the Lakers can't win a chip without you man.

Put his ass on a plane back to LA tonight.

At this point, Joe Smith will give us better minutes out there.

Lakers: 28 shots at rim. 44 within 9 feet: 14FTA

Dallas: 7 shots at rim. 16 within 9 feet: 29FTA

Come on Reilo, stand up for the Lakers. You know you want to do it.

EvilMario said:
Bynum was beasting, but Kobe had to have his at the end even before Dallas had the two shot lead. Ride into the sunset with Phil, Kobe.

What does that even mean? Kobe was 2-3FG in the forth before he had to start putting up rushed 3's.

Gasol was 1-3
Odom was 1-5

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Shadow780 said:
I wished I lived in the golden age

Giving it up on the Broadway stage

Hang with the rats and smoke cigars

Have a break with Frank and count the stars

Quit forcing it.

Cloudy

Banned
But even still, Dallas has shot well over their heads in this series. Peja, Terry, and Dirk go 5/5 from 3 in the 4th. Miss 1 of those for fuck sake.

Most of these shots are wide open. It's not a surprise that they'd make their shots

Pkaz01 said:
Laker fan's probably telling themselves, it had to be the mavs right? out all the teams to lose to its the mavs?

Eh I don't care that its the Mavs. I just want the best team to get to the finals to play the Heatles.

SUPREME1 said:
6a00d8341bfc7553ef014e870beaa2970d-500wi

One of these dudes will not be here much longer.

Look at him. The guy so pussy whipped that Phil had to scold him during the game. The guy who's girlfriend dropped him and sent him into depression.

She's 21, get over it Pau. How can someone so young have played you so bad.

You fucking pussy.

Honestly? That's only part of it.

To the Mavs fans here, I give credit where it's due, we've lost every 4th quarter in the series so far, and yea, we have our issues, but you have to take advantage, and they've done that.

This shit sucks.

Losing I can take.

But when the supposed second best player on your team does what Pau has done this post season, it's fucking inexcusable.

Pau sagged off all night on Nowitzki and had the emptiest 12 points I've ever seen.

I can take getting swept if it means we move Pau for some pieces that have a heart.

Don't get me wrong--I LIKE PAU but my god man...the Lakers can't win a chip without you man.

I don't get it. I haven't gone looking for a pic, but surely she isn't that fine where he was pussy-whipped to the point of literally not playing basketball because his heart is broken?

Please tell I'm wrong.

this series is a good example of how a couple plays can turn a close series into a blowout series. lets be honest, lakers should have FOR SURE won game 1. probably should have won game 3. if you just looked at the stats and not the final score lakers could be up 2-1 in the series. but, a couple bone head plays, a major guy playing with no heart and you're pretty much out of the series.

i would say if any team can come back from 0-3 it's the lakers but honestly i think the lakers are just going to wilt in game 4.

Gigglepoo

ghostofsparta said:
Dirk damn well deserves a ring.

I hate saying someone "deserves" a ring, but I'll back down for Dirk. If he wins this year, with this roster, he'll go down as the second best power forward of all time. No question.

diehard

Fleer
Black Mamba said:

Dallas: 7 shots at rim. 16 within 9 feet: 39FTA

Years of karma, you still have years more to catch up.

And people laughed at me for saying Josh Smith was better than Pau and Boozer!

And really, Laker fans are saying that some of the best three point shooters in NBA history hitting wide open threes because the Lakers were doubling and tripling Dirk is luck? Really?

Also, great coaching by Phil down the stretch, totally serious, made a lot of good moves, pretty decent way to go out.

Luthos

Black Mamba said:

Dallas: 7 shots at rim. 16 within 9 feet: 39FTA

29FTA*

SUPREME1

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
In this thread, we hear TripleMamba's excuses.

"Mavs just got lucky this series. Lakers are tired."

Nah. Give us some credit.

Dirk and Mavs are beasting. Pau is a fucking shell of a man.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i would say if any team can come back from 0-3 it's the lakers but honestly i think the lakers are just going to wilt in game 4.

Lakers probably wish they could trade Pau for old Wilt again.

The Stealth Fox said:
In this thread, we hear TripleMamba's excuses.

"Mavs just got lucky this series. Lakers are tired."

I'm not saying Mavs are lucky. Teams will have shooting nights like this. I accept that. It's not luck, because they are capable of it. It's just bad timing for Lakers. And frustrating to watch guys like Peja hit all those 4th quarter shots. Not an excuse.

Lakers look like a tired team. That's not the Mavs' fault. But I mentioned it when I first came on this forum, and it is what it is.

Mavs earned the victories.

ryutaro's mama said:
Losing I can take.

I'm absolutely stunned at Pau. He has been 100 times worst than '08 vs Boston. It's inexplicable to me.

edit: fixed that FT typo.

Everyone mad everywhere, lol at Twitter

Lakers still won the last two championships :/ just be glad for that, spoiled

I'm still lol at Kobe throwing the ball at Gasols back

Bynum was beasting, why they stopped going to him, I have no idea

Peja about to get his revenge D:

J2 Cool

Dirk's amazing. I never thought he would be at this echelon again. Loved what he said about getting it Sunday also. Massive respect.

Him and Nash have aged so well.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
so, big question...

how will Artest snap at the end of Game 4? i say he'll take off his shoe and try to fit it on JJ Barea's head.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
scorcho said:
so, big question...

how will Artest snap at the end of Game 4? i say he'll take off his shoe and try to fit it on JJ Barea's head.
He'll rush into the locker room to celebrate the win.

AirBrian

Jason Kidd is Ben Button confirmed.

One more win to go!!!

The difference Chandler makes, just him being out on the floor and not producing, is insane. He's the attitude/catalyst the Mavs needed, much like Van Excel was at the start of their 50 win seasons.

Similarly, Kobe has taken 65 FGA compared to just 11 FTA in series. On season, Kobe posted 20.0:7.1 FGA:FTA ratio

not attacking the hole. :(

It's sad Phil has to go out like this. Will he never coach in LA again!? Give him 1 more game, please.

Darkman M

As bad as Pau has been, the Lakers dont have an answer on the defensive side of the ball, the Mavs get anything they want. Dirk has been the best player in the playoffs gotta give credit where it's due.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
dream said:
What's the over/under on Kobe shots in game 4?

Career high is 47, back in 2002. Season high 33.

I think he'll either break his season high, or he'll be so pissed he'll be in the single digits and make other people shoot.

Gigglepoo

SephCast said:
I wonder how much MJ is laughing at the Lakers right now.

Do you really think Jordan is worried about his legacy? Kobe blew his chance to catch him 7 years ago when he lost in the Finals against the Pistons. That was it, case closed, Jordan is still the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom