• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
ahahahahahahahaha

this is probably the funniest comedy moment of the decade so far

crashing and burning and crashing and burning

Jonm1010

Banned
snack said:
I'm exaggerating my words but that shit needs to be dealt with harshly.

That's the sort of thing that an example needs to be made. I often am in disagreement with some of the ticky tack stuff that gets fines and suspended in the league but shit like that is just another level.

Booshka

I blame this collapse on the Brandwagon, ever since Branduil disowned the Mavs and hopped on with the Lakers, the teams went in opposite directions.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Mavericks shooting 60.6% as a team.

Terry, Barea, and Peja are shooting combined 79%.

As a Bulls fan I'm kinda glad Phil went out with "only" 5 on the Lakers. It doesn't even really matter as most consider the Bulls the better dynasty and Jordan the better player anyway but it's just a weird feeling of satisfaction for me.

NomarTyme

Booshka said:
I blame this collapse on the Brandwagon, ever since Branduil disowned the Mavs and hopped on with the Lakers, the teams went in opposite directions.
Nah, the Lakers sucked before this abomination.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Well, looks like the Championship is comic back to the East this year. Can't see the Heat, Celtics or Bulls loosing to anyone left in the West. Then again, you never know...

Blackface

Banned
At the mid point of the season I got called a fucking idiot for saying this is the last shot Lakers have of a championship for quite a while.

Funny how I was right, again, as usual.

dream

Two awesome tweets:

@WindhorstESPN Also Wade on Doc holding players back from Rondo retribution last nite: “Keep them back from what, are they going to beat me up? For what?" 7 minutes ago

@kevinarnovitz RT @fosterdj: Time for the Clippers to get their Marlo Stanfield on. Avon (Kobe) and String (Phil) are just about done here. 12 minutes ago

etiolate

Banned
JJ, freed of Brandy, survives behemoth blows from thuggish brutes, only to let fly a three to run up 30+ lead and whisper into the wind, "¿Cómo mi gusto culo?"

I just thought they'd get swept today. I didn't expect this.

markymark_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Jamesfrom818 said:
If the Mavs can continue with that kind of shooting, even the Monstars couldn't stop them.

Other teams don't have to help their PG on dribble penetration giving up open 3s

Gigglepoo

Blackface said:
At the mid point of the season I got called a fucking idiot for saying this is the last shot Lakers have of a championship for quite a while.

Funny how I was right, again, as usual.

But they didn't have a shot this year.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I was gonna split, but I gotta speak on this Bynum thing right quick.

That shit was inexcusable. Period. There is no excuse for that type of bullshit in the league and he deserves to be suspended more than a handful of games.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I see now that he's just a big fucking child. There's no way around it. I like Bynum, I really do, but this type of shit has got to stop. It's just stupid.

I've really lost a lot of respect for Bynum after that shit. I cannot express enough how inexcusable that shit was. Utterly disgusting...

dream

linsivvi said:
You are the biggest joke of NBA GAF. Rooting for a team in Boston and a team in LA? Give me a break.

At this point, it's better than being a Lakers fan.

I hope Brandy tears off the Lakers avatar to reveal a Mavs logo, nWo style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom