• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
Some blame for this has to go on Phil. How does he lose control of the team like this IN A FINAL GAME? All that zen shit didn't mean a thing.

He was being too nice..He could of said " You guys F'N suck!!!"

thekad

Banned
icCvR.jpg

artestdunk.gif

phil+jackson+frustrated.jpg

BRING OUT THE BROOMS

2r2wy1x.jpg

KOBE FRAUD LAKERS FRAUD

q490621j166.jpg

BLOW
THIS
SHIT
UP

bryant3.jpg

Meanwhile in Miami...

rr369c.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
well grats to mavs age a well deserved win

im sickened that our team is going to go out like this for phils final game its absolutely disgraceful

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Damn, seeing Phil Jackson walking around shaking hands, he's barely able to walk.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Mavericks can ball. I under estimated them. 20 3-pointers? 20?? No one can survive a team shooting that well.

linsivvi

dream said:
At this point, it's better than being a Lakers fan.

I hope Brandy tears off the Lakers avatar to reveal a Mavs logo, nWo style.

How so? You can root for the Nets, Cavs, Clippers, or whatever and still be better off than rooting for a LA team and a Boston team. That shit just doesn't fly.

What's next? Root for all 30 teams in the NBA?

Afrikan

Dreams-Visions said:
nah, it wasn't like that. Mavs have blown huge leads in these playoffs. They kept him in until they were sure the Lakers weren't going to make a run.

When you've blown 20 point leads in Q4, you keep guys in just to be sure.

I hear ya....but if you drive the lane, up 30pts and in the 4th QTR....doesn't matter if you are a small guy like Barea....something like that is going to happen.

I know I know....it would seem like it would be more rubbing it in if you shoot from the outside, let alone go for a three....but its like in football and running the ball on 4th and inches while blowing a team out...and scoring a TD.....because a calling a field goal in that situation, would've actually been "rubbing it in".

See you Laker fans in the offseason thread! Already made a draft chart, the Jazz fans and I are planning you guys a "Welcome Home" party tomorrow!

SamuraiX-

Forceatowulf said:
I was gonna split, but I gotta speak on this Bynum thing right quick.

That shit was inexcusable. Period. There is no excuse for that type of bullshit in the league and he deserves to be suspended more than a handful of games.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I see now that he's just a big fucking child. There's no way around it. I like Bynum, I really do, but this type of shit has got to stop. It's just stupid.

I've really lost a lot of respect for Bynum after that shit. I cannot express enough how inexcusable that shit was. Utterly disgusting...

GgaKz.gif

Much respect, man. Much respect. I doubt any other Lakers fans come out and admit to this. They'll probably just try to sweep it under the carpet and act like it never happened.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Frankman said:
See you Laker fans in the offseason thread! Already made a draft chart, the Jazz fans and I are planning you guys a "Welcome Home" party tomorrow!
They don't have any first-rounders.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm going to miss all you new Laker fans who decided to grace us with your presence these playoffs. So long!

And welcome to the new Mavs fans!

KingGondo

Banned
Well damn. Mavs are gonna be well-rested by the time the OKC-Memphis series is over.

If Dallas plays like this it's not gonna matter who they play though.

Crazy and unpredictable playoffs this year. For once.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Who were the people wearing the yellow XI and X Laker caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom