• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

SamuraiX- said:
Much respect, man. Much respect. I doubt any other Lakers fans come out and admit to this. They'll probably just try to sweep it under the carpet and act like it never happened.

We are all drunk by halftime. We don't know what happened. Did Bynum give Dirk a french kiss?

Duki

Banned
ey yo dream brother did you ever explain the cousin fucker, the thread was moving too fast so i didnt see

also woo we is all mavs fans tonight

RIP KOBE ERA 2009-2011

LOOK UPON HIS TWO RINGS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Pkaz01 said:
Phil Jackson's kids. They bought tickets just in case this was his last game even though he didn't want them to.
Damn...

fse

SamuraiX- said:
GgaKz.gif

Much respect, man. Much respect. I doubt any other Lakers fans come out and admit to this. They'll probably just try to sweep it under the carpet and act like it never happened.

that shit is inexcuseable.

Darkman M

Duki said:
ey yo dream brother did you ever explain the cousin fucker, the thread was moving too fast so i didnt see

also woo we is all mavs fans tonight

RIP KOBE ERA 2009-2011

LOOK UPON HIS TWO RINGS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

Now you are just being bitter..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
When was the last time the defending champs were swept?

Vestal

Afrikan said:
I hear ya....but if you drive the lane, up 30pts and in the 4th QTR....doesn't matter if you are a small guy like Barea....something like that is going to happen.

I know I know....it would seem like it would be more rubbing it in if you shoot from the outside, let alone go for a three....but its like in football and running the ball on 4th and inches while blowing a team out...and scoring a TD.....because a calling a field goal in that situation, would've actually been "rubbing it in".

No its not the same thing.. Football != basketball. Much easier to lose a 20pointish lead in 9minutes in bball than blow a 21 point lead with 9min left in football.

You just defend, he drove with like 12 seconds left on the clock, thats what you have to do in basketball keep moving the ball and scoring, you can't really run up the score since u are working against the clock.. In football you can just concentrate on running the ball and moving it up nice and slow as to not run up the score and drain the clock. Not to mention that in football you can trully drain the clock dry by just running the ball and snaping with a low clock, 45seconds x4 > 24

dream

Here you go Duki

Beardz said:
Well, last year my cousin was staying in my place, she wanted to stay with me because "I like to party a lot" anyway, we went to a club with some friends, after that we came to my place. I have two rooms, one is my main room the other one is where I have my tv, videogames, sofa, etc.,

Anyway we never talked about where she was going to sleep, I thought she was going to sleep in the TV room (I know, I'm such a gentleman) but for my surprise she went to my bed so I was "Ok... this is weird".

We were in bed, after few minutes we were spooning! My hand was on her belly, then went up, she didn't complaint so... you know the rest :D

proving that some GAFfers will literally fuck anything

Broseybrose

Oh man, there arent enough smilies in the world. While I find it hilarious that the Lakers got swept in the second round, I also find it a little bit sad. I was looking forward to an epic LA vs MIA Finals. Oh well. Miami had no trouble with the Mavs in '06. Its the Bulls I'm worried about.

Hehehe

I'm obviously upset about the Lakers tanking towards the end of the season, but I'm also more than a bit curious as to what caused this gargantuan downfall. There has to be some degree of lockerroom strife, I know that much.

Pkaz01

Why are these people so stupid? Why would the lakers go for Howard when their biggest problem is the PG position? They should be going for CP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom