• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
jobber said:
you'll feel that way for a good week.
today is the first time i even saw a basketball game/highlight since 1:20 left in game 6 last friday :x

This is the worst I have ever felt. In 08 I didn't even feel this bad. We just went out so shamefully it was terrible

The only explanation for Bynum is that it is a phase in the elaborate plan to bring Dwight Howard to the Lakers. Now Bynum will need a "change of scenery."

Derwind

SamuraiX- said:
I find it appropriate that Phil was trolled off the podium in his last post game conference the same way he trolled the league and fans in believing he was the greatest coach of all time.

cwebbheadavatar.png

Omiee

BruceLeeRoy said:
This is the worst I have ever felt. In 08 I didn't even feel this bad. We just went out so shamefully it was terrible

are you kidding me, i could not watch basketball or think about basketball for months after that embarassing loss to the celtics.
the color green would give me nightmares.

NomarTyme

BruceLeeRoy said:
This sweep was not even close to losing to boston for me. I'm already over this sweep.

NomarTyme said:
This sweep was not even close to losing to boston for me. I'm already over this sweep.
This was hardly as bad as the Boston loss and even blowing 3-1 lead to PHX. Get some perspective Laker fans. This team just won 2 titles in a row. Not an easy feat.

Omiee

Ninja Scooter said:
This was hardly as bad as the Boston loss and even blowing 3-1 lead to PHX. Get some perspective Laker fans. This team just won 2 titles in a row. Not an easy feat.

And went to the finals 3 years in a row, and got 5 championships in the last 11 years or something.
come on now.

but man kobe looks sad

Omiee

when ever you can be named in the same sentence as an all time great and maybe the GOAT.
it means you done something good.

linsivvi

jobber said:
you'll feel that way for a good week.
today is the first time i even saw a basketball game/highlight since 1:20 left in game 6 last friday :x

What? I mean it sucks but at least I can watch the rest of the playoffs without stress.

There's always a silver lining somewhere? :p

MPW

Superblatt said:
quoted for truth. he'll never get the elusive 6th ring now, let alone 7.

he could

go join heat or thunder after his contract is done, play 5 mins a game and win a ring or two

dream

Omiee said:
when ever you can be named in the same sentence as an all time great and maybe the GOAT.

Just not good enough. :(

Can we get Dirk and JET Terry out now? I wanna hear from winners, not losers.

dafinezt said:
LOL who the fuck was that guy? HAHA

That's "1920's Reporter Guy." He's a character on The Ticket in Dallas.

Believe it or not, that's not the most uncomfortable character that guy does. The worst is when they go on the road to hockey games and he does a character called "the gabby urinator." He pretends to be a halftime reporter for the Dallas Stars, and then goes into the men's room and starts asking dudes who are trying to take a piss questions about the game in a fake segment called "meet the enemy." Needless to say, the guy has balls of steel, because he almost gets beat up pretty much anywhere he does it, even in Canada.

thekad

Banned
Omiee said:

Kobe can't hold Jordan's jockstrap.

Look. Same sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom