• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
exactly is not realy the sweap that hurts me, its the uncertain future.

When we lost to the C's I knew we were coming back. I knew Kobe would be hungry. I knew he would have the ability to bring us back. I can't say I am as confident. I will say over the long term I was far more depressed by 08 but as a single loss..yeah nothing touches tonight for me. Shameful just shameful.

Also how mentally handicapped our the majority of NBA / Sports reporters in this business.
I love how dumb Kobe makes everyone sound.

friskykillface said:
haha found this on twitter

156wq6o.jpg
Oh man you sure showed Kobe. He should be embarrassed at all those trophies! Burn!

SamuraiX-

Omiee said:
Why would he be sad or what ever, he has 5 rings a mvp trophy 2 finals mvp's and has had an amazing career.
kobe hate is just sad and pethathic

Not so much hating on Kobe, but more just LOLing @ all the delusional Lakers fans comparing him to MJ.

Not necessarily referring to you, Omi.

Darkman M

Blackface said:
When it is called for, it gets posted.

Blame Reilo, it's on his photobucket.

Posting that to degrade another player is stupid anyway, you dont see the irony? All you did was brig the jackasses who never post in here anyways to circle jerk with the idiotic Jeffery comparisons.

Honest question. Why do fans of teams that have a)been eliminated or b) not even make the postseason/have losing records have the right to troll other teams that are still in the playoffs??? If I did that last year in real life I would get laughed out and they would say "Lol heat you got bounced in the 1st round why u shit talking?"

Blackface

Banned
Darkman M said:
Posting that to degrade another player is stupid anyway, you dont see the irony? All you did was brig the jackasses who never post in here anyways to circle jerk with the idiotic Jeffery comparisons.

Nobody is degrading Kobe. He will just never, ever, ever be half the play Jordan ever was. Thats all there is to it. Thats why it gets posted. It's more to show how great Jordan is, then to degrade Kobe.

You take it way to personal.

Ninja Scooter said:
Oh man you sure showed Kobe. He should be embarrassed at all those trophies! Burn!

His entire career goal was to pass Mike. He may still tie him in championships but he has to be pissed no one would ever even begin to think that he's even in the same continent as MJ.

Darkman M

SamuraiX- said:
Not so much hating on Kobe, but more just LOLing @ all the delusional Lakers fans comparing him to MJ.

LOL it's never fucking Lakers fans who start this shit, are you kidding me?

jman2050

Ninja Scooter said:

Kobe fans in general have been bringing up MJ since 2002 all the way up until now.

They reap what they sow.

Luthos

Ninja Scooter said:
lol, it's not like people are saying he's a bad player. They're just saying he's not the player Jordan is. And he won't ever be.

linsivvi

Ninja Scooter said:
Can we get one comparing Bosh to Lisa Leslie?

No, but I reckon we should do one comparing the Lakers to the Raptors, Rockets or the Queens.

jman2050 said:
Kobe fans in general have been bringing up MJ since 2002 all the way up until now.

They reap what they sow.

On ESPN or whatever shitty basketball board, yes. On here? Not really.

Derwind

CherryWoodFuton said:
Honest question. Why do fans of teams that have a)been eliminated or b) not even make the postseason/have losing records have the right to troll other teams that are still in the playoffs??? If I did that last year in real life I would get laughed out and they would say "Lol heat you got bounced in the 1st round why u shit talking?"

jcwat.gif

charsace

CherryWoodFuton said:
Shut the fuck up.

Blackface

Banned
CherryWoodFuton said:

We aren't teams, we are fans of basketball. We can say what we want.

Go fill one of the empty seats in Miami and leave NBAGAF to those who understand it.

thekad

Banned
Blackface said:
Nobody is degrading Kobe. He will just never, ever, ever be half the play Jordan ever was. Thats all there is to it. Thats why it gets posted. It's more to show how great Jordan is, then to degrade Kobe.

His favorite player just put up another all-time stinker of a playoff performance. Cut him some slack.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:

i can without a doubt say i have never said kobe was as good as mj or better than mj in this thread.
but i still think he is not that far away from him, he is def a top 5 imo.
and thats my opinion so no stats or other bullshit would make my opinion wrong, since there are to many variables.

Vyer

Wow, a sweep and an ass beating. Did not see that one coming.

Someone tell me what happened with Bynum and Barea. I missed the game, out with the family.

clav

Way to end the Phil Jackson era.

Fans last year wanted him again, and yep, this is what you Lakers fans get.

When a coach wants to leave, he has his reasons.

Ickman3400 said:
His entire career goal was to pass Mike. He may still tie him in championships but he has to be pissed no one would ever even begin to think that he's even in the same continent as MJ.
And you know this how? Are you Kate faber? Did you have these deep intimate conversations with Kobe? The "he wants to be Jordan" shit has been heaped on him since he was 18 and Jordanphiles were analyzing the way he chewed gum or pumped his fist to try and find similarities and compare him to MJ. Let it go. Kobes 15 years in to his career. He's not trying to be the "next " anyone.

Darkman M

Blackface said:

lol i don't write essays when shit like this is brought up as you do trying to convince us Bosh is not creamy vagina. All i did was point out how dumb your little act is.

giri

Darkman M said:
lol i don't write essays when shit like this is brought up as you do trying to convince us Bosh is not creamy vagina. All i did was point out how dumb your little act is.
Mightn't write essays but you sound just as butt hurt.

Luthos said:
lol, it's not like people are saying he's a bad player. They're just saying he's not the player Jordan is. And he won't ever be.

I'm a Lakers fan and I don't think he's anywhere close to Jordan.... Kobe is no doubt a very gooooooooddddd player, but Jordan is just in a whole different league..... I think some of the Lakers fan comparing Kobe to MJ is just doing it for the sake of argument.....

linsivvi

Blackface said:

Coming from the guy who championed Chris Bosh as the best PF in the game when he was playing for the Raptors.

That's rich.

Blackface

Banned
Darkman M said:

People keep bringing up Bosh like I give a fuck. I have probably called him soft or a bitch more times then anyone else this season.

Try again next time.

rc213

CherryWoodFuton said:
That would eliminate 90% of gaffers from this thread once the playoffs kicked off.

Ickman3400 said:

Might as well say this about every competitive player ever. If you want to be a pro then you should have aspirations to be the best ever.

Shadow780

Darkman M said:

You're proving him right by taking it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom