• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

I don't understand why people are penciling Miami in for a championship. Miami's highs are high, but their lows are really low.

The Mavs are just balanced all around. Did anyone see how they demolished the Heat in the regular season?

(Yeah yeah, I know regular season because the Lakers beat the Mavs in the regular season, but those games were really close)

The Mavs dismantled the Heat in the regular season.

The Mavs would do well against the Bulls. I think the Celts would be their toughest opponent.

thekad

Banned
Omiee said:
i just think if he made that shot in game 1 and we dident let them get back in game 3 we could have had a chanse.

I agree. If Kobe didn't miss that wide open shot, get completely outplayed in the clutch, and put in an all-time bad elimination game performance, Lakers might have not been swept in embarrassing fashion.

Blackface

Banned
Omiee said:
WHAT A QUESTION TO SEND HIM AWAY LOL.

anyhow im sad =( where is rest of lakers age =(

They got off a couple stops ago.

I think you and a couple others will be the only ones around for the next few years.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
LovingSteam said:
I will agree that Kobe should retire after one more year. Dude just can't do it consistently anymore. I dont want to have him go out like Shaq.

Riley would love to sign him for the minimum.

He could be a great backup to Wade in Miami.

Serious question here. And before anyone asks no I've never boughten one, I've never been a jersey type guy but I really want one know. Anyways.

Im 5'6" skinny as hell and I like to wear my clothes a little on the big side to look like a Bynam (thug).

Small or Medium in a swingman jersey?

Omiee

LovingSteam said:
I will agree that Kobe should retire after one more year. Dude just can't do it consistently anymore. I dont want to have him go out like Shaq.

yeah he should retire in a laker jersey.

Omiee said:
WHAT A QUESTION TO SEND HIM AWAY LOL.

anyhow im sad =( where is rest of lakers age =(

right here chillin'..... sucks we lost but there's nothing we can do about it now, no poimt in sulking about it.... i'll still watch the rest of the playoffs and i'l be cheering for OKC!!

Omiee

i have a feeling the next few years are going to be hard for laker fans =(
with kobe aging and taking a large chunck of the cap space.

Derwind

LovingSteam said:
shaq.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
BruceLeeRoy said:
I am here baby. Ashamed and depressed but here.

you'll feel that way for a good week.
today is the first time i even saw a basketball game/highlight since 1:20 left in game 6 last friday :x

SamuraiX-

I find it appropriate that Phil was trolled off the podium in his last post game conference the same way he trolled the league and fans in believing he was the greatest coach of all time.

MPW

anyone got yt link to bynum elbow? i wonder how long the suspension will be

time to trade gasol, artest, bynum

SamuraiX- said:
I find it appropriate that Phil was trolled off the podium in his last post game conference the same way he trolled the league and fans in believing he was the greatest coach of all time.

who's better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom