• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resilient

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
OH NOS! Hahahahaha! Lakers bitched out. Bunch of no class punks. Got what they deserve.

BTW, how many games should Bynum get for that pussy ass play? Well, I mean, if he wasn't a Laker, because we all know Stern will give him a couple of games. I'd say, at least 10.

You could be the worst troll on NBA-GAF. Spurs get completely punked by Memphis and you're still calling shit on Lakers-age? Time and place dude. Maybe when the Spurs don't choke so hard in the first round you can start this again, but for now I think it's time to shut up.

Good game Mavs. You guys were the better team and I hope Dirk finally gets a ring.

As for Bynum. It was a shit play. He shouldn't have done that and I felt bad for Barea. But, he should be suspended for 4 games max. I think I heard a 25 game suspension thrown around here. :lol

I still think we should keep the core together. They still have the talent to win another ring. The bench has to go though, somehow. We need some shooters.

bluebird said:
You could be the worst troll on NBA-GAF. Spurs get completely punked by Memphis and you're still calling shit on Lakers-age? Time and place dude. Maybe when the Spurs don't choke so hard in the first round you can start this again, but for now I think it's time to shut up.

He's talking like the Suns didn't sweep the 5pur5 last year either.

Bread

Banned
Derwind said:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j150/Moe_2/trade.jpg[IMG]

Get rid of Bogans bulls....you'll thank me later[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure if the Sixers are giving away Iggy, they'll be including Brand in the trade as well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KS Seven X said:
Good game Mavs. You guys were the better team and I hope Dirk finally gets a ring.

As for Bynum. It was a shit play. He shouldn't have done that and I felt bad for Barea. But, he should be suspended for 4 games max. I think I heard a 25 game suspension thrown around here. :lol

I still think we should keep the core together. They still have the talent to win another ring. The bench has to go though, somehow. We need some shooters.
If this happened on the street, Bynum would have been charged with three assault charges by now.

thetechkid

Y0WIel.jpg

God dam Ralphs is just making this worse.

bluebird said:
Thank you, kind sir, for reminding me about the NBA fan rulebook. I will now proceed to hide my deep hatred for the Lakers coupled with my joy of seeing them bitch out like this, because my team is out of the playoffs, even though it wasn't even a surprise to me. What was I thinking. Apologies.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Ok, just got back home. Don't want to get into the whole "OMG the Lakers got their shit pushed in!" situation because I know it's probably already been discussed to death. I saw the Odom and Bynum shots and thought they were cheap as hell. My question is, do you think they did it because the Mavs were running up the score? It looked to me that the game was already beyond over, but the Mavs kept running their offense as if they were down by 30.

SamuraiX-

BobLoblaw said:
Ok, just got back home. Don't want to get into the whole "OMG the Lakers got their shit pushed in!" situation because I know it's probably already been discussed to death. I saw the Odom and Bynum shots and thought they were cheap as hell. My question is, do you think they did it because the Mavs were running up the score? It looked to me that the game was already beyond over, but the Mavs kept running their offense as if they were down by 30.

lol

Didn't somebody call this a few hours ago?

BobLoblaw said:

mavs were running the clock down everytime. what are they supposed to do? take a bunch of shot clock violations? why not just play defense and stopping the other team instead of resorting to being a scumbag cheapshot artist?

p.s. boozer looking.... good? wtf?

giri

BobLoblaw said:
The lakers still had their starters in, and it's a playoffs game, They should put in their bench scrubs to let the lakers back into the game?

Poorly thought out reasoning.

SamuraiX-

Hawks are getting fucking jobbed on their home floor.

How the fuck was that a foul by Smith on Rose when Crawford got fucking body slammed in mid air by Asik on the other end with no call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom