• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Lakers just got TIMEDOG'D

5701329831_23fa317f6e_b.jpg

Can't explain how happy I am to see the Lakers go out like the bitches they are, giving out cheap shots. Zero class as expected.

Congrats to Dallas, but now hate mode is back on. I hope they get raped in the WCF. :-D

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Can't explain how happy I am to see the Lakers go out like the bitches they are, giving out cheap shots. Zero class as expected.

Congrats to Dallas, but now hate mode is back on. I hope they get raped in the WCF. :-D

In the second round.

To the #3 seed.

Without having DAT 61 wins.

Just saying.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:

Your team got punked by the 8th seed.

ryutaro's mama said:
In the second round.

To the #3 seed.

Without having DAT 61 wins.

Just saying.
KS Seven X said:
Your team got punked by the 8th seed.

OH NOS! Hahahahaha! Lakers bitched out. Bunch of no class punks. Got what they deserve.

BTW, how many games should Bynum get for that pussy ass play? Well, I mean, if he wasn't a Laker, because we all know Stern will give him a couple of games. I'd say, at least 10.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
OH NOS! Hahahahaha! Lakers bitched out. Bunch of no class punks. Got what they deserve.

Sure...ok.

Whatever makes you feel better about losing to the 8th seed, pal.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
BTW, how many games should Bynum get for that pussy ass play? Well, I mean, if he wasn't a Laker, because we all know Stern will give him a couple of games. I'd say, at least 10.

The league takes prior offenses into consideration.

He won't just get 2 games.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:

you seem like a rational guy

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I gotta say, those two fans dressed as matadors in the stands is pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom