• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulPlaya said:
I'm saying Deng needs to pass the ball, and continue the pick and roll. Don't just grab it and shoot, or attempt to drive it into triple coverage.

The reason why the Mavericks shoot well is because they have some of the best ball movement I've ever seen, and it results in a lot of guys being open. They don't just drive and pass to the perimeter and call it a day.

They also have better shooters than the Bulls on the whole.

Easily.

tmdorsey

Nice discussion on Rose attempts on Inside. I will say that I'm surprised Rose didn't go to Boozer more. He was draining that jumper tonight.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Derwind said:
Dude relax, DieHard has a thing against PG, don't even bring up Rondo, he'll massacre that dude with words!!!
It is pretty funny seeing him trash Rose for shooting too much and Rondo for passing too much.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
iamvin22 said:
So now that the Lakers are done who gets removed from the team?

41592_248669556817_1974374_n.jpg

Derwind

Gigglepoo

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

Easily.

Who, Peja? The Bulls could have had him. Anyone could have had him. But no one wanted him because he's washed up. But he can still hit wide-open 3s.

tmdorsey said:
Nice discussion on Rose attempts on Inside. I will say that I'm surprised Rose didn't go to Boozer more. He was draining that jumper tonight.

Incorrect, no one else on the Bulls can shoot. Did you see Deng? He was awful. Rose had to shoot every possession.

J2 Cool

I'm with C-Webb. It's too easy of a criticism to say "Rose can't shoot the ball 32 times".

If Korver's 1-8, and Thibs decides to leave CJ in for a large portion of the 4th quarter; criticism needs to go there. If Taj Gibson is brought in for Boozer when he finally gets it going, and there isn't a perimeter shooter nearing 40%, Thibs needs to get some criticism for having no plan how to score but to leave Rose (and Deng) out there to sink or swim.

tmdorsey said:

It's difficult to do when he's not in the game.

SamuraiX-

Pristine_Condition said:
Bitch Bynum attempts to explain his bitch move. Fellow thug Odom says "what the (expletive) do you expect?":

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/05/lakers-andrew-bynum-on-hit-on-jj-barea-w.html

Wow. Really?

I can't fucking wait until somebody decks this mother fucker with a career-ending injury. Fuck him.

Odom, what do you expect? Go out like champions, take it like champions.

Kobe and Fish are the only real champions on that fucking team. Fuck everybody else to hell.

Derwind said:
Dude relax, DieHard has a thing against PG, don't even bring up Rondo, he'll massacre that dude with words!!!

hahahaha, yeah, I don't give a fuck, not even sure why I replied.

It's just that he nor several others really can't talk team basketball and went wrong in games with unbias so it's pointless even acknowledging they exist.

I'm genuinely pissed that Atlanta played the way I thought they would and the Bulls were right there and didn't get it done at the end of the game.

diehard

Fleer
reilo said:
It is pretty funny seeing him trash Rose for shooting too much and Rondo for passing too much.
I've NEVER trashed Rondo for passing too much, his inability to shoot and letting defenders play 10 feet off him and clogging their offense are what i trash. I was right about Rondo. I was right about Westbrook and i was right about Rose.

I'll respond to Poo when he isn't so mad.

tmdorsey said:

Not sure, I like Boozer better when he's going to the basket.

He was hitting the jumper but could he at the end of the game???

I doubt it but they sure didn't give him that chance.

SamuraiX-

Hi-Def said:
Honestly, it wasn't that bad.

Go grab a friend who's a foot taller than you and has +100 pounds on you and let him do that the same thing to you.

Then come back and tell us all about how "it wasn't that bad."

Fucking really?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SamuraiX- said:
Go grab a friend who's a foot taller than you and has +100 pounds on you and let him do that the same thing to you.

Then come back and tell us all about how "it wasn't that bad."
100lbs? Damn, that's being generous.

The Bulls don't have a great offensive supporting cast, but come on, we've seen players with a lot less talent around them lead an offense without taking 30 shots a night. The guy won the MVP, he deserves to be held to a higher standard than this.

C-Web was an inefficient scorer in his own day, so I guess it's not surprising that he sympathizes with Rose.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:

Easily.
Dude, you know I love him, but Rose is one of those bad shooters.

To help mask that, you MUST improve your ball movement to make sure that you get a wide open shot, or a down low shot.

If you have bad shooters, then maximize their chances of making the shot.

Bulls really don't have a roster that should be capable of winning an NBA chip in a year where there are great teams.

Luckily for them there aren't really any great teams right now.

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You because you bring up dIRon all the time but your obsession with Rose is even more stalker-ish.

Your posts are as easy to read as your childrens'(avatar) pop up books.

I'd much rather be a fan of a great player on a very good team than one that turned his back on my whole franchise.

That just makes you look very sad and incapable of common sense.

You also are in love with Rondo, another player that can never be dIRon because he actually plays with injuries 1. and still has a chance to win in the playoffs 2.

We know you and some of the other bottom feeders want the Bulls to desperately lose and it's always Rose's fault every game.

You probably backslap yourself after every Rose turnover, just a good thing you don't use knives like your hero did.

the rest of your post just reads like most inane rambling, but that ones factually wrong. Deron regularly played through injury.

Akkad

Banned
The Hawks took the Celtics to 7 games when they won their championship, I'm not comparing the Bulls to the Celtics but it feels like we've seen this movie before.

I'm most surprised that the Lakers allowed Brian Cardinal to score.

The Iverson comparison isn't necessarily a knock on Rose. He guided a much less talented team (that was similarly built on defense) to an NBA Finals appearance. But he has to appreciate that Boozer and Deng are better offensive options than anyone on those Philly teams. Getting them good shots is actually a viable option. They won't win a ring with shameless iso-ball, it just doesn't get it done in this league unless you get a ton of help from the refs.

SoulPlaya said:
Dude, you know I love him, but Rose is one of those bad shooters.

Bad shooter???

I don't necessarily agree.

Streaky and inconsistent shooter???

Absolutely.

You could argue that LeBron and Wade are bad shooters if Rose is one.

I don't think it's cut and dry.

Gigglepoo said:
This isn't a one-game aberration. Rose frequently shoots too much.

Agreed 100%. I don't think he's taken less than 27 shots in any game of the series. He simply needs to be more efficient next season and beyond. I can't defend him even when he had that great game 3 and still took 27ish shots.

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Bad shooter???

Absolutely.

They Are. Particularly LBJ.

giri said:
the rest of your post just reads like most inane rambling, but that ones factually wrong. Deron regularly played through injury.

If boozIR, then dIRon(can't have it both ways).

Injured reserve is injured reserve and dIRon made it his home with his new team at the end.

dream

i just got home and dont know the score. Someone tell me how many shots Rose took and I'll guess if the Bulls won or not!

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
If boozIR, then dIRon(can't have it both ways).

Injured reserve is injured reserve and dIRon made it his home with his new team at the end.
what the hell does this post even mean? are you blind drunk?

So boozer shows up for one game and is redeemed for a life time of play off failure? please, he needs to show up for entire series, not just individual games.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Bad shooter???

Absolutely.

LeBron is shooting 48% in these playoffs, and Rose is barely at 40%.

These games are bringing back nightmares of the old (and apparently still) jump shooting Bulls with no post presence. The one Bulls game where Boozer ends up shooting 70% should not be the game where Rose takes 32 shots, and Boozer only 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom