• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Syphon Filter said:
Not crying, i hate that team and i am waiting till they lose.
2kA1f.jpg

Black Mamba said:
Normally I'd make fun of Chris Bosh here, but he just shut your door, so...
He really didn't.

KingGondo said:
I really didn't think this would happen. Things were looking SO GOOD after the third quarter of game 3.

It's hard enough to watch the score updates on Scorecenter, it must be hideos live.

Go to a sports bar, d-bag!

Pkaz01 said:
So Thunder fans how much do you blame Brooks for this? Hollins seems to be out coaching him this series, big time. His players are coming to play on both ends but the thunder are not even motivated or confident even though they are the favorites. He also hasn't done anything to try and get durant going (at least that i've seen anyway I can't see whats going on in the huddles but whatever it is its not working). I don't know maybe he can't do anything to get their shots to fall but again whatever his gameplan was its not working.

Blunder fans should blame Ben Howland for not being a better coach for Westbrook

KingGondo said:
I really didn't think this would happen. Things were looking SO GOOD after the third quarter of game 3.

It's hard enough to watch the score updates on Scorecenter, it must be hideos live.

Yeah, it's not pretty man. A lot of missed free throws, stupid turnovers, and horrible shooting. Everything seems to be going down for the Grizz right now.

KingGondo

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Go to a sports bar, d-bag!
Work early tomorrow, wanted to see if the game would be worth watching either way before I tried to go somewhere.

At this rate I will be well-rested in the morning. :-/

Pkaz01

Adam Blade said:
That TNT stream is quality.
Its really brings out post game passing skills by the grizz big men when you see the behind the backboard angle on the action cam.

damn grizz dont do em like that

KS Seven X said:
She's not overrated. But she's no Kate Upton, that's for sure.

I mean I think she's a good looking girl by all means, but she's like a 7 in my book. And there are waaaaay more prettier chicks so it's just not that special

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
StickSoldier said:
Westbrook has only shot 3 times.. Surprising.
not really, he was vilified by everyone after the last game. the problem is that he's swinging too far from one extreme to the other.

Syphon Filter said:
Not crying, i hate that team and i am waiting till they lose.

Don't waste energy hating some other team that isn't yours--leave that to the non-Laker fans.

Honestly, if the Heat beat the Czzz, you might be waiting till after the lockout for that to happen.

I'm just being real with you, playa.

Sanjuro

Black Mamba said:
True, Ainge did with the trade. Just admit it already!

edit: wow Mayo!
Right. Because Erden, Daniels, and Nate would have been clearly lifting us on a level above the Heat. Fucking moron.

EvilMario said:
'I'll show them, I just won't shoot at all'

Haha yeah, I could see him doing that, for sure.

scorcho said:
not really, he was vilified by everyone after the last game. the problem is that he's swinging too far from one extreme to the other.

Yeah, I guess they could've finally said something to him about it. He sure as hell didn't have a problem shooting in other games, so I could see that.

TylerD

Pkaz01 said:
So Thunder fans how much do you blame Brooks for this? Hollins seems to be out coaching him this series, big time. His players are coming to play on both ends but the thunder are not even motivated or confident even though they are the favorites. He also hasn't done anything to try and get durant going (at least that i've seen anyway I can't see whats going on in the huddles but whatever it is its not working). I don't know maybe he can't do anything to get their shots to fall but again whatever his gameplan was its not working.
Well, maybe you haven't seen the in game video of His coaching...

"Run run run, pass pass, work work, play together, rise up..."

He is being decimated in in game adjustments and decision making by Hollins.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Right. Because Erden, Daniels, and Nate would have been clearly lifting us on a level above the Heat. Fucking moron.

No, but having Perk over Green and Baby probably would have swung today's game(those other trades meant nothing).

Shaq, Baby, Green a combined ONE REBOUND in a game y'all get rebounded by 17.

But hey, I'm the moron and I was clearly referencing Erden!

Sanjuro

Ninja Scooter said:
Perk would be making zero difference for the Celtics in the Heat series. His slow ass would get run off the court.
Nah, people would make you believe that Perkins is filled with magic beans or something. Fucking morons the lot of them.

KingGondo

Banned
Nazr Mohammed is our leading rebounder, and Collison and Perk already have 2 fouls each.

Somebody please reassure me that the Grizz won't be able to re-sign Gasol and that this Memphis team is a one-time deal?

Gigglepoo

Ninja Scooter said:
Perk would be making zero difference for the Celtics in the Heat series. His slow ass would get run off the court.

They're getting annihilated on the glass. He could at least cut into Big Baby's minutes.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Nah, people would make you believe that Perkins is filled with magic beans or something. Fucking morons the lot of them.

Yeah, you're right. Baby is a much better player than Perkins. His impact on this series has been so positive.
KuGsj.gif

Sanjuro

Black Mamba said:
No, but having Perk over Green and Baby probably would have swung today's game(those other trades meant nothing).

Shaq, Baby, Green a combined ONE REBOUND in a game y'all get rebounded by 17.

But hey, I'm the moron and I was clearly referencing Erden!
You could be a bigger one referencing Perkins as well.

Is Perkins a better player than Green? No.
Did Perkins play this season for the Celtics? No.
Is Perkins playing healthy currently? No.
Would Perkins do anything more than Jermaine is currently doing? No.

I thought Celtics fans circle jerked over Perkins, non-Celtics fans are even more delusional. We shipped out fucking corpses at the deadline, there is no other way to skew it.

Black Mamba said:
Yeah, you're right. Baby is a much better player than Perkins. His impact on this series has been so positive.
KuGsj.gif
You are still making zero solid points. Congrats. What does Baby have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom