• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stealth Fox said:
If the Heat get to the Finals, I hope that Wade gets 8000 free throws a game. That'll show Lakers fans.

If the Rockets get to the Finals, I'd better get back to Doc Brown and the DeLorean before time runs out on me.

numble

Speaking of the Rockets, who do you think is going to win the Yao Ming sweepstakes? Boston, Miami, and New York are in need of big men.

The Stealth Fox said:
If the Heat get to the Finals, I hope that Wade gets 8000 free throws a game. That'll show Lakers fans.

You don't have to hope, it's already happened before; it'll happen again if they get there.

numble said:
Speaking of the Rockets, who do you think is going to win the Yao Ming sweepstakes? Boston, Miami, and New York are in need of big men.

The Celts seem to like injury prone ancient big men. Then again ... so does Miami. New York on the other hand could have Ming stand in one spot on the floor without moving and still be better off for it.

Toss up.

Fenderputty said:
The Celts seem to like injury prone ancient big men. Then again ... so does Miami. New York on the other hand could have Ming stand in one spot on the floor without moving and still be better off for it.

Toss up.

He'd fit right in with the Blazers

*sorry Reilo*

giri

numble said:
It'll be new york, don't you know, everyone wants to play in either NY or LA, and the lakers already have one injury prone centre!

The Stealth Fox

Random rant: the fact that there's threads on GAF practically encouraging opioid abuse makes me want to leave.

I've seen that crap destroy people.

giri

The Stealth Fox said:
I think he thought your way of making light of the situation was inappropriate.
I wasn't making light, just saying a positive. My understanding being that a lot of people who work on the west coast, don't get home in time to see the east coast games.

Shit i could sit here and be all negative, but there's no point in that. To be honest, his company sounds like dicks, and many times it takes being fired to move on and find a much better working condition. I hope it all works out for the guy.

numble

The Stealth Fox said:
Random rant: the fact that there's threads on GAF practically encouraging opioid abuse makes me want to leave.

RIP Tracy McGrady

dream

The Stealth Fox said:

Yeah, from amir0x no less.

I know people who have been completely fucked up from oxys. But, y'know, it's GAF. Some of these people fuck ponies and vacuum their heads.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Wellpoint, parent company of Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Fuck man sounds a little extreme to get fired for a mistake that you said you corrected. I work in a hospital and as a nurse it takes a lot for someone (ie kill a patient) to get fired

The Stealth Fox

dream said:
Yeah, from amir0x no less.

I know people who have been completely fucked up from oxys. But, y'know, it's GAF. Some of these people fuck ponies and vacuum their heads.

"It hasn't messed me up! So it's safe!"

It's about well-known risk, idiots.

The Stealth Fox

CherryWoodFuton said:
Fuck man sounds a little extreme to get fired for a mistake that you said you corrected. I work in a hospital and as a nurse it takes a lot for someone (ie kill a patient) to get fired

I didn't realize a lot of healthcare-GAF liked basketball.

Adam Blade
Woodchuck
H3ro
Punkypine (i think)
CherryWoodFuton

dream

That post about extracting the acetaminophen from percocets sounds hardcore. How do you even do that?

I'm picturing him cooking that shit up in a spoon or something.

giri

The Stealth Fox said:
"It hasn't messed me up! So it's safe!"

It's about well-known risk, idiots.
I don't personally have a problem with people experimenting with drugs, but it's all about being able to use them responsibly, which is sort of a problem.

numble

The Stealth Fox said:
Okay, you make me lol a lot.

Steve Blake has a STD
Tracy McGrady's career was ruined due to opioid abuse

Kobe probably juices before every game...
He juiced before the 2002 season. True story.
wxazQ.jpg

dream

The fuck.

Crush the pills up up very thoroughly. You can use a sturdy pill or vitamin bottle and a ramekin for this. If you're extracting 10 pills, a quarter cup of water is more than enough (50 ml if you have a measuring cup with mls on it is good). With 15-20 Vicodin ES, 100 ml of water works well. The more water you use, the more you will end up having to take and the more difficult it is to get the bad stuff out, so don't use too much. Conversely, too little water will give you just a paste that can't be separated. If you're going to extract more than one dose, then measure it in some way. You can, for instance, do up four or ten doses, just use some measure, like an empty eye-drops or herbal extract bottle.

Dissolve the crushed pills in the water; stir or shake till all the clumps are gone. Pour into the bottom of a small bowl, cover, and put it in the freezer. Let it get really cold, but not so cold it freezes (some binders seem to get really swollen if they freeze). This shouldn't take that long, since it's shallow. You will see the APAP actually crystallize out and you will be able to feel it as grit when you stick your finger into the liquid above the sludge and then rub your fingers. (But even if it doesn't do that, it works anyhow! Read the info about how it works to see why.) Take the liquid out of the fridge.

For a filter, use a piece of cloth about the size of a washcloth. The cloth can be any closely-woven cotten, preferably undyed. The back of a dress shirt or a piece of plain muslin works well. Tshirts are usually too loosely woven to work. Soak the cloth in cold water while you are waiting for the APAP crystals to form. Put the cloth in a coffee filter cone or just drape over the edges of a small bowl, glass, or jar. When the solution is ready, pour everything, solution and glop, into the cloth. Bring up the ends of the cloth and squeeze the solution through. This will produce a fairly cloudy solution. Now filter that cloudy solution through a coffee filter that has first been wet down with ice water. While that is filtering, scrape the glop left on the cloth into the bowl and add another 50-100 ml of water to go through the whole process above again and get more good stuff out of the glop. When the solution in the freezer is ready, pour it through the cloth, squeeze out, and filter that through a coffee filter wet down with ice water, just as you did the first batch. Add the two more or less clear solutions together.

That's kinda nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom