• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Just found out tonight my gf has made friends with a girl who is pretty hot and she is in med school and wears very stylish glasses and has a great pair of legs.

I met her tonight when I saw my gf for the first time in three weeks. I don't cheat, but my gf has none of that except she's pretty cute. She is a very nice girl though. I said gotdamn when I met her.

It was like dangling a gazelle in front of a caged tiger. Had to get off my chest.

Lakers still up, gonna be a duel at the end of this game.

dream

exarkun said:
Just found out tonight my gf has made friends with a girl who is pretty hot and she is in med school and wears very stylish glasses and has a great pair of legs.

I met her tonight when I saw my gf for the first time in three weeks. I don't cheat, but my gf has none of that except she's pretty cute. She is a very nice girl though. I said gotdamn when I met her.

It was like dangling a gazelle in front of a caged tiger. Had to get off my chest.

Lakers still up, gonna be a duel at the end of this game.

It's called upgrading, my man.

I would put Bynum on Dirk here, honestly. Put Pau on Chandler. Or if you leave LO on Dirk, Bynum on Chandler.

Ugh. Lakers offense got stupid and the bench was so bad in the 4th. Lakers giving this game away for no fucking reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom