• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

giri

Phil would have at least been better for Dwight.

They can't fire Pringles. That would just be silly, no matter how bad it gets this season. 3 coaches in one year?

They're still paying mike brown and his assistants

MikeD signed on for 3 or 4 years or something.

And you suspect they'll pay a 3rd head coach at the same time, and any assistants?

lawl.

This teams stuck with MikeD for at least 1 year. Though he isn't the problem.

Vahagn

Phil would have at least been better for Dwight.

They can't fire Pringles. That would just be silly, no matter how bad it gets this season. 3 coaches in one year?

I basically said all that for the Mike Woodsen is not walking through that door gem...Fucking Jim Buss

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They're still paying mike brown and his assistants

MikeD signed on for 3 or 4 years or something.

And you suspect they'll pay a 3rd head coach at the same time, and any assistants?

lawl.

No, I don't suspect that they would. That's my point.

I basically said all that for the Mike Woodsen is not walking through that door gem...Fucking Jim Buss
:( I know.

Jeff-DSA

"Did you hear that Puddles was Green Shinobi?"

"Figures. That rascal."

0Lpb8.jpg

linsivvi

The Lakers' problem go much deeper than that, but he is always the problem.

Just admit it. He gave you guys years of false hope and wasted the best years of Nash.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
i didn't see that coming.
it was like two separate personalities posting.
puddles always came off as a strange cat.
did any of you ever see his pic?
he looks like a bonafide pedophile.

For some reason I remember that he wore that damn PUMBA shirt in every single pic, even if they were taken days/months apart.

Buy a new shirt, bro.

giri

I always remeber puddles for that thread

"I need something to cover the windows, to block out the sun, something practical probably made of cloth...."

first reply

"Ummmm curtains?"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)

Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins says the team has waived son Cory Higgins and signed forward Jeff Adrien.

Higgins was in his second season with the Bobcats. He had career averages of 3.7 points, 0.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists in 10.3 minutes in 44 games.

The 6-foot-7 Adrien joins the Bobcats from the Rio Grande Valley Vipers of the NBA D-League, where he averaged 17.6 points on 56 percent shooting and 11.2 rebounds in five games.

Adrien attended the Bobcats' training camp this season. He has appeared in 31 career NBA games over two seasons for the Warriors and Rockets, averaging 2.5 points and 2.6 rebounds. He played in eight games with the Rockets last season, averaging 2.6 points and 2.8 rebounds.

Charlotte's roster stands at 14 players.

roddis.jpg

getting cut by your dad... lol

Blackace

If he was really worthy of being on a roster, his dad's team wouldn't have had to sign him..

not true, a lot of players get picked just because of name.. Ewing Jr. is one who comes to mind

Blackace

The league should be stacked with Kemps by now.

Jr will be coming soon..
kempjr61112.jpg

And come son... your all time greatest PF has a handful of bastards who won't even talk to him. And Kemp only had sex with women of legal age..

No Cloving, no Supreme, no Puddles.

As long as we have Emwitus...

Another frustrating game. Not only did the turnovers hurt, as usual, but the off-ball defense was putrid, all around.

Also, Morris need to be off the roster, already. He is not an NBA player. He's not even half of Duhon...

If Dantoni stays Dwight leaves. He didn't want to come to the Lakers because he knew his offensive game would be non existant next to Kobe's. Then he found out Nash was coming so he changed his mind. Then the lakers go and hire a coach who considers Centers expendable and whose offensive plan centers around worshiping 3 point chuckers. Goodbye Dwight, hello lottery picks... oh wait they traded them all.

Top Bottom