• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

balddemon

Banned
in the gif it looks like he starts on the side of the paint and ends up on the other side of the circle (in the restricted area, no less) aka moving laterally the whole time and not straight up and down and basically the guy was in the air already soooo

nuts in mouth

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Even white people that hate taxes would approve of that black tea bagger.

in the gif it looks like he starts on the side of the paint and ends up on the other side of the circle (in the restricted area, no less) aka moving laterally the whole time and not straight up and down and basically the guy was in the air already soooo

nuts in mouth

In the video you can see he is in front of him. I see very slight side-movement. But it doesn't really look like it made a difference. Again, I think a view not from the side would be more telling.

linsivvi

To further explain charging. Person A is on offense. Person B is on defense.

A is running down the court straight down the middle. B is already waiting at the top of the key for A. B begins to backpedal as he sees A approaching. A runs straight down the lane and jumps just past the free throw line as B continues to backpedal in front of A. Since A was running faster, he runs into B midair. B never stopped his feet because he was keeping himself in front of A in a proper manner the whole time. A is at fault for charging because he ran his body into B.

That's not what happened. Watch the replay on the video. The defender was moving into player A's path. It was clearly a blocking foul.

giri

That's not what happened. Watch the replay on the video. The defender was moving into player A's path. It was clearly a blocking foul.

Yup, was an easy and1 call that got fucked up.

I sorta feel bad for the ref though, calling that shit at the speed those guys play would be so hard.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's still shuffling over to get in front of James White Part 2 after the dunker already left the ground.

Not a charge. Horrible call.

Not a charge agreed

Has nothing to do with the fact that it was dope... Defense wasn't set plain and simple

pilonv1

Not a charge agreed

Has nothing to do with the fact that it was dope... Defense wasn't set plain and simple

I wish refs had the ability to toss people out of a game for sliding under guys in the air. Hate that more than anything, causes so many injuries.

h3ro

VTDkG.gif

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Kobe on Dwight: "Defensively hes having a phenomonal year. A defensive of the year type of year."

Me: "You think he'd win if you guys keep giving up 117?" Kobe: "Tyson won it last year and they weren't very good defensively"

Neat how Kobe just makes up his own facts

When Kobe starts jacking up shots so far this season its because no one else is hitting or being assertive.

Kobe forcing plays/shots is a product of the team playing lousy, not the other way around. I'm talking about this season, Kobe has shot LA out of games in the past, but he's been pretty awesome this year.

KingKong

And he's been super efficient. How is it Kobe's fault?

He was very efficient early in the season but he's gone back to his usual percentages since then (44% last 10 games), not that he's at fault of course, the team has no point guard and no one else can make a shot except Dwight

Top Bottom