• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Vahagn

Nash can't keep Dwight and Kobe from turning the ball over.

He won't stop it, but he'll bring them down of course. He handles it more, they handle it less. We can have Kobe and Dwight get 3 TO's a game if Nash minimizes all the damn Morris TO's or Jodie Meeks TO's which he will.

LA is 29th at 16.3 TO's a game

You can be top 10 and just get 14.8 TO's a game.

I'm sure Nash can bring our TO's down by 1.5 a game no?

If we get under 14 a game (basically eliminate 2 TO's a game) we'd be top 4 in the league.

Oh and, inserting a 90% FT shooter in there who can get to the line 3-5 times a game will also get our FT% up too.

melo-foot.gif

ouch

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lol, of course he can. Nash is better with the ball than any active Laker. TOs will go down once he starts to handle the ball at all.

Man, what an uninformed opinion.

I think the point is if they continue doing stupid shit ball they will continue to turn ball over

Do you having Nash will make D12 better at passing out of double teams?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wow wtf?

What the fuck is Gerald Wallace doing? What a stupid fuck, man. How does it help your shot at all when you're going straight horizontal in mid air?

motherfuckin crash

he don't think about shit. he don't give a fuck

I think the point is if they continue doing stupid shit ball they will continue to turn ball over

Do you having Nash will make D12 better at passing out of double teams?

I don't think that, but I know Nash handling the ball will result in less TOs than Morris, Duhon, Meeks and Kobe handling the ball.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Washington Wizards turned down a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder for James Harden this summer because team owner Ted Leonsis was unwilling to commit to what would have been a roughly $80 million, five-year contract for the high-scoring player, according to multiple people with knowledge of the proposed deal.

The Wizards would have sent rookie guard Bradley Beal and second-year forward Chris Singleton to the Thunder in return for Harden, winner of the NBA’s sixth-man award with Oklahoma City last season, according to these individuals, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk about the proposal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e4dbb4-43c2-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_story.html

Well thats just absurd.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Felton seriously needs to learn how to finish a shot. Look where you shoot, dude. Luck is not a fucking skill.

The Washington Wizards turned down a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder for James Harden this summer because team owner Ted Leonsis was unwilling to commit to what would have been a roughly $80 million, five-year contract for the high-scoring player, according to multiple people with knowledge of the proposed deal.

The Wizards would have sent rookie guard Bradley Beal and second-year forward Chris Singleton to the Thunder in return for Harden, winner of the NBA’s sixth-man award with Oklahoma City last season, according to these individuals, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk about the proposal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e4dbb4-43c2-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_story.html

Well thats just absurd.

Harden would of loved to be partying in D.C.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Well thats just absurd.
Swallow dat shit Dark Faze

Top Bottom