• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

LOL tell us more. Please.

We're all ears.

He is just nothing but scoring. He causes a ton of ball watching...jab step jumper. He's amazing when he's consisting attacking off the high post but he settles for bad shots most of the time.

And the 2 assists per game thing is just so insanely hard to do with his usage in combination with the shooters that he's working with. I mean is there anyone else, literally anyone else in the league that's a 1st, even a 2nd option with 2 APG?

Melo is bad news.

He is just nothing but scoring. He causes a ton of ball watching...jab step jumper. He's amazing when he's consisting attacking off the high post but he settles for bad shots most of the time.

And the 2 assists per game thing is just so insanely hard to do with his usage in combination with the shooters that he's working with. I mean is there anyone else, literally anyone else in the league that's a 1st, even a 2nd option with 2 APG?

Melo is bad news.
you always hate and don't actually watch many of their games.his defense and passing has improved a lot this season.

Vahagn

Wait until Nash comes back so the perimeter defense can get worse and the offense can get slightly better(which isn't the problem).

lakers half court defense isn't that bad I don't think.

It's the turnovers that lead to layups. I think Nash will cut turnovers down if anything.

Edit: Just as I say that, Lakers play by play guys say LA has been outscore in the fast break by 30+ points in the last 4 games.

lakers half court defense isn't that bad I don't think.

It's the turnovers that lead to layups. I think Nash will cut turnovers down if anything.

Edit: Just as I say that, Lakers play by play guys say LA has been outscore in the fast break by 30+ points in the last 4 games.

Nash can't keep Dwight and Kobe from turning the ball over.

Top Bottom