• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SamuraiX-

The Washington Wizards turned down a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder for James Harden this summer because team owner Ted Leonsis was unwilling to commit to what would have been a roughly $80 million, five-year contract for the high-scoring player, according to multiple people with knowledge of the proposed deal.

The Wizards would have sent rookie guard Bradley Beal and second-year forward Chris Singleton to the Thunder in return for Harden, winner of the NBA’s sixth-man award with Oklahoma City last season, according to these individuals, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk about the proposal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...e4dbb4-43c2-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_story.html

Well thats just absurd.

Damn! That would've been a way better deal for OKC.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wow wtf?

What the fuck is Gerald Wallace doing? What a stupid fuck, man. How does it help your shot at all when you're going straight horizontal in mid air? No wonder he's so prone to injuries.

Dude is an idiot but every time he's played Knicks as a Nyet he goes even extra stupid. I really think he subconsciously is trying to hurt someone out there.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I don't think that, but I know Nash handling the ball will result in less TOs than Morris, Duhon, Meeks and Kobe handling the ball.

Yep, we have no true ball handler in a system that is based on having one. The PG situation is a disaster especially when Kobe and Duhon are the guys that are orchestrating the offense. Of course everyone being completely unable to hit Fts besides Dwight isn't helping either.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe is 7-10 for 16. Hmm. looks like we'll lose at this rate cos he might get 30. He needs to let the other guys keep bricking

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
It continues to blow my mind that Kurt Rambis is an ESPN talking head. Like, this dude is one of the worst coaches in league history, why is he on my television and sometimes radio?

Mike D'Antoni needs to be fired yesterday. Seriously now this is despicable.

They'd probably have to be in dead last in the West and have Nash back for at least a couple weeks before they even consider making that change. Even then, that would probably mean going back to Bickerstaff and let him ride the rest of the season out (which would probably be a significant improvement).

Top Bottom