• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

4EE117F8-570E-4826-A4E0-82FE0A91790F-12408-0000071A531B0B2B.jpg

Not if we're last, baby! No way three teams are going to move up ahead of them.

...right?

If we had to give up Beal/Singleton and our 2013 pick (unprotected) for Harden I'd probably turn that down...so my hate is a little less than yesterday. Harden being better than Beal + Shabazz is unlikely.

Beal is getting better each month. His numbers in December: 15, 5, 4 on 42 % from the field.

Nervous about the tank though. I don't think we can keep it up. We're starting to win games now :(

Everybody on the Raptors loves Bargnani.

National Post said:
Then there is Andrea Bargnani, Toronto’s windy avatar of dissatisfaction. According to sources, the team meeting following the 131-99 loss in Utah involved heavy criticism of Bargnani from his teammates, with some also directed towards point guard Lowry for overly self-centred play. But Bargnani, as always, was the focus.

Anybody can see why. He is back to being his own disinterested self, hoisting jumpers and standing straight-legged. Nobody has ever been able to reach him in his seven-year career; not Colangelo, not his coaches, not his teammates. Last season he was half-involved; this season he has melted back into his unformed puddle of untapped talent. He is grabbing the lowest percentage of available rebounds, 7.6%, of his career. It’s the worst basketball he has played since his disastrous sophomore season. He is finally being shopped, which means even Colangelo is giving up the ghost. But right now, there are no takers.

Last season he was half-involved; this season he has melted back into his unformed puddle of untapped talent.
he has melted back into his unformed puddle of untapped talent.

he has melted back into his unformed puddle

unformed puddle

Most accurate description of the guy ever.

Sure, but that would just bump them down to the second pick.

Not really. The Cavs actual pick a few years back when they stank ass was the 4th. They got Irving through the clips pick.

Lately though the worst squad almost always tends to get a top 3 pick though. Usually the 2nd overall.

Raptors have a good chance of shitting the bed and still coming up with Bazz/Wiggins though. They suck ass but their front office just needs to stop trying to improve the team and then the tank will be on.

We've been moving up in the tank standings lately. We went from 9th to 7th over the last week. And thanks to Byron Mullens we have what it takes to crack the top 5 before too long.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If we had to give up Beal/Singleton and our 2013 pick (unprotected) for Harden I'd probably turn that down...so my hate is a little less than yesterday. Harden being better than Beal + Shabazz is unlikely.

Beal is getting better each month. His numbers in December: 15, 5, 4 on 42 % from the field.

Nervous about the tank though. I don't think we can keep it up. We're starting to win games now :(
You are becoming delirious.

KingGondo

Banned
appreciate it, hope our 2nd rounder this year nets you something decent.
Oh it will. Presti Da God knows what he's doing.
Yeah but they do have a nearly 65% chance of keeping the pick if they finish with the worst record.
Oh, I know. At this point I'm hoping they end up with the 4th or 5th-worst record. As long as BC is in charge and desperate to keep his job, there's a decent chance they'll make a move to improve just enough to have a better record than the Kings, Bobcats, and Wiz.

charsace

Not really. The Cavs actual pick a few years back when they stank ass was the 4th. They got Irving through the clips pick.

Lately though the worst squad almost always tends to get a top 3 pick though. Usually the 2nd overall.

Raptors have a good chance of shitting the bed and still coming up with Bazz/Wiggins though. They suck ass but their front office just needs to stop trying to improve the team and then the tank will be on.

Something about Beal screams role player to me. He's a shooter that hasn't shown he can shoot and he's an average athlete. I think he shot up the boards because for whatever the reason people compare him to Eric Gordon.

The Los Angeles Clippers defeated the Chicago Bulls for their seventh straight win. It's their longest winning streak since Danny Manning, Ron Harper & Co. won eight in a row in November-December 1991. Prior to Tuesday night, the only other NBA team that had not fashioned a winning streak of seven or more games over the previous 20 seasons was the Charlotee Bobcats, who did not debut in the league until 2004.

... feels better, man.

so whats up with DWills outside shooting this year? its worse than ever and its not like every part of the offense has to run through him like it did last year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Something about Beal screams role player to me. He's a shooter that hasn't shown he can shoot and he's an average athlete. I think he shot up the boards because for whatever the reason people compare him to Eric Gordon.
He'll only seems like a role player because he refuses to commit to bullshit that is wizball

I've never been all that impressed with him. I told everyone on the Wiz board that I wanted MKG. They all laughed at me.

With that said DY isn't wrong, Beal refuses to do anything but play smart basketball. He did it at Florida too. He only wants to take one kind of shot : a smart shot. The only problem is he has to realize that good looks on this team come few and far in between. He'll learn. He desperately needs a guy like Wall though.

Meh, we took our foot off the gas.

Lakers fans trying to talk themselves into believing that game was close was the funniest part IMO.

You can't stop CJ Miles, you can only hope to contain him. He has in the gym range, insane athleticism and a basketball IQ of 'too fucking much'.

CM0 can not be denied, not by Darius Morris, not by Chris Duhon, not by a two legged dog, no one.

SamuraiX-

You can't stop CJ Miles, you can only hope to contain him. He has in the gym range, insane athleticism and a basketball IQ of 'too fucking much'.

CM0 can not be denied, not by Darius Morris, not by Chris Duhon, not by a two legged dog, no one.

rofl

Jabari Parker will announce his college decision on Dec. 20 at Chicago Simeon High School.

Parker will choose either Duke, Michigan State, Florida, BYU or Stanford.

Please not Duke, Jabari. :(

Top Bottom