• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Emwitus

So because a 48% free throw shooter has shot a sky high 50% in the game you don't foul him when you are down by 6 with time to go?

He was being fouled while under the rim and made them....they had a chance even without fouling. They took there chances. And by the time they were down 6 it was already under 2 mins.

Piecake

Nice to see Pekovic finally getting out of his slump. Two good games for him

I don't know how you lose track of Ryan Anderson on the perimeter when all that dude does is shoot 3s.

Love was probably thinking about how he feels so slighted that he only got 4 years and 60 million and lost track of him

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe put up 29 shots tonight but if he'd scored under 30, folks would have looked at the win and his assists and said he played differently than usual

In fact, he shot a LOT more than usual tonight. The only difference is that other guys made their shots, folks!

Vahagn

So because a 48% free throw shooter has shot a sky high 50% in the game you don't foul him when you are down by 6 with time to go?

Yea...I don't think knucklhead Wizards not making a smart basketball play is about them not caring...it's about them being knuckleheads

Emwitus

I don't even know how to respond to this. Do you even know how to basketball?

Yes. Like i said by the time they were down 6 it was under 2 mins. Again, did you watch the freaking game? They fouled him when got the ball at the post and he made his free throws...Yes, they could have fouled earlier but we're talking about the wizards here.

charsace

When are the Lakers gonna bring over some of the guys they have stashed away. The team is bad right now why not develop some of them?

Vahagn

Yes. Like i said by the time they were down 6 it was under 2 mins. Again, did you watch the freaking game? They fouled him when got the ball at the post and he made his free throws...Yes, they could have fouled earlier but we're talking about the wizards here.

It's clear he didn't. He doesn't know Dwight was getting force-fed in the post all game and was in foul trouble. And he doesn't know Wizards weren't in 2 or 3 possession game around the 3 minute mark to go to Hack-A-Howard. Also, they're the knucklehead Wizards.

Emwitus

Lol. Did someone gif that transition? Lot of wtf faces by the celtics...

Man, i have no idea how pierce is still top ten in scoring these last few years. He moves like a snail, can't seem to finish easy shots. But somehow, someway he comes up big. Watching two teams with aging goat players is kinda lame :(

EDIT: And we better than the heat now right? We beat the wizards! So we must be.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I would take Manu over Mal anyday of the week to be on my team, but Mal has a better jumper. I can't explain it any better than that. Manu is a better player and does almost everything better than Mal but without a doubt Mal has a better jumper..

Well, he sure as shit doesn't use it effectively then.

6a00e398207183883301157023fa6d970b-800wi

WE BACK! LEAGUE IS ON NOTICE!!

charsace

I would take Manu over Mal anyday of the week to be on my team, but Mal has a better jumper. I can't explain it any better than that. Manu is a better player and does almost everything better than Mal but without a doubt Mal has a better jumper..

I understand what you're trying to say. I think Melo and Durant are better shooters than Lebron, but Lebron's percentages look better.

Random question is the Knicks worst or better *if*

Jr. Smith is being J.R Smith.
Melo is breing Melo.
Amare Stoudemire is being Amare Stoudemire
Raymond Felton is being Raymond Felton.

They are best when Melo is not being Melo, Felton and JR are only being Felton and JR sometimes and Amare is being Amare.

It's weird how only Amare is being himself this season.

Random question is the Knicks worst or better *if*

Jr. Smith is being J.R Smith.
Melo is breing Melo.
Amare Stoudemire is being Amare Stoudemire
Raymond Felton is being Raymond Felton.
JR Smith HAS been JR Smith
NY Felton is better that any other Felton, and he's being calmed by Kidd
Amare can be Amare on the bench
Carmelo is Olympic Carmelo. No going back now. CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP.

It's clear he didn't. He doesn't know Dwight was getting force-fed in the post all game and was in foul trouble. And he doesn't know Wizards weren't in 2 or 3 possession game around the 3 minute mark to go to Hack-A-Howard. Also, they're the knucklehead Wizards.

I saw Dwight getting fed then at the mere inkling of a double team passing it out. He is not acting like the dominant center he should be.

Top Bottom