• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Piecake

I think I would prefer if Rubio's first game is December 20th against OKC. I would just rather be safe than sorry and would like to get him some more conditioning and get stronger before he plays again. We are holding our own quite well without him, thanks to AK and Shved, and I think we can last 3 more games alright.

And man, Love has been awful these last two games. Must be karmic retribution

Love came back way too early from his hand injury I think. Sure, he did well for a few games right when he returned but now it's apparent that the injury is still bothering him. He needs to sit out or at least have limited minutes until his hand heals up properly or else this is going to be an injury that just haunts him the whole season and causes him to be out when we need him the most in the end.

Edit: Wow that McHale/KG video. Hits right in the heart. :(

tumblr_m6nef97qeK1ql7umz.gif

Misterhbk

Anyone see Austin Rivers great game? Finally breaking out hopefully.

keep him at shooting guard and make him lift some damn weights and eat some food.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Can dwight sign with chicago? Man, wouldn't that team be unstoppable if he could.

#Lakersaretanking
:l

didn't even think about that,then soul playa shall return.
Even though Dwight's best friend (Boozer) plays in Chicago, he still wouldn't come there. No one ever wants to come to Chicago unless they have no choice. Hell, Boozer is the biggest free agent signing in Bulls' history.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You're such a cornball.

dude come on

fucking funniest joke i've ever heard in my life

No I wasn't joking. I actually thought Houston played great tonight. Lot better than they did when he came back. I'm actually scared if the Spurs got stuck with them in a 7 game series. Tony Parker can't guard a piggy bank these days.

The whole losing a daughter thing could be the added motivation to make them even more dangerous. As much as I hate Houston, I applaud McHale for not mailing it in.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
This may be a Dallas/Golden State 07 situation

Pretty mid to low tier team having one of the best team's number.

Top Bottom