• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

'04 Olympics?
hmmmm...

Olympics_Day_16_Basketball_B3eMWaidWhRl.jpg
or
Carmelo+Anthony+Olympics+Day+14+Basketball+pBsw4x_4NSGl.jpg

Andrew Bynum: Philadelphia 76ers, 25, C
Contract status: Making $16.1 million in last year of contract.
Buzz: Bynum is still experiencing left knee pain that has kept him from making his debut with the Sixers, but is hopeful he can return sometime in 2013. He becomes a free agent at the end of the season and was expected to command a five-year contract approaching $100 million. His health problems threaten to substantially reduce that number.
One NBA general manager said the Sixers have been making trade inquiries about adding a starting caliber center.
"They got to be a little panicked now," one GM said. "They could get a really interesting deal for him. I could see them doing that."

lulz..

No one would be that stupid right?

right?

pls

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nba-s-top-trade-candidates-000418190.html

Why does Lin sit in the 4th quarter?
I still dont fucking understand this.

Lin was playing well, but benched him. Toney's shot is better, but why destroy Lin's confidence like that?
Best place to hide when you can't/don't want to shoot.

You have to understand, when Toney Douglas has confidence he's a shooter/scorer who plays aggressive D. The fact he doesn't have to run an offense and is 100% over the torn labrum seems to have reinvigorated him.

I thought it was his decision and that he was planning his comeback next season or something like that. I thought I heard that somewhere.

What's the matter with you? You wanna sign Yao too?

Spencer Hawes and Lavoy Allen are pretty bad and Kwame is ....Kwame.

Plus my heart is already an icebox so fuck it bring in more injured bigs...one of them will play...right?

:(

Top Bottom