• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

lol That's why the knicks are a smoke screen to me. I actually see the bulls having a better record than them in april.

eh bad shooting nights come and go. usually defense makes up for it but tonight we didnt have it either. plus we got some key guys coming back soon so im not so worried.

if the knicks cant keep their composure, then its very likely well be losing more games than wed like. lately they havent been starting strong and when things get out of hand a little they lose all sorts of composure. gotta work on that mental toughness.

i mean we lost by 4 after being down 23-24 in the last 2 minutes. where was this passion and intensity earlier? they just gotta grit and bear it and try to stay cool even though its not so easy sometimes.

rando14

you're mad that lakers suck. knicks can only get better with the other guys getting healthy.

Pacers-Amare-Stoudemire-fire-extinguisher1.jpg

Melo with 3 measly rebounds. What team survives from their PF grabbing 3 rebounds?

Probably Miami. I can't remember if Bosh was any good that first few weeks the Big 3 played together (when they were 9-8), but I'm assuming he probably wasn't rebounding all that well then. I'm sure the Raptors probably at some point had one of those guys.

linsivvi

Yep. Brings back memories. By the way, the Clippers are the most athletic team in the NBA hands down.

I remember when he was doing Clippers games, he would say the stupidest shit and Lawler would mock him for his stupidity and everyone in the newsgroup I went to would laugh as well.

Good times.

Jdez15

Banned
This is why they need Amare back. Rebounding is an issue with this Knicks team, and Amare will put some size down there next to chandler.

Bill Walton just mocked Steph Curry in this Kings game, sarcastically comparing him to great lockdown defenders. "but he has a wonderful offensive game and the girls love him, they see him and they say 'ooh what a pretty face'....trollolol Walton in full effect.

Emwitus

implying that you guys will actually do something in the playoffs...

We probably won't. But you guys are definitely not getting past miami. It's the same false hope the celtics/bulls had when they were winning seasonal games against miami these previous 2 years. Lebron is just too much.

Top Bottom