• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Jdez15

Banned
Bulls may be "prospering" now, but when Derrick Rose returns, a lot of those guys who are scoring for them are going to have reduced roles, and might get out of sync. I'm not saying that the Rose return is bad, but it will mess up chemistry.

Bulls may be "prospering" now, but when Derrick Rose returns, a lot of those guys who are scoring for them are going to have reduced roles, and might get out of sync. I'm not saying that the Rose return is bad, but it will mess up chemistry.

that happened last time,they should leave rose out and tank. come back next year strong. its all part of souplays plan muahahaha.

Jdez15

Banned
Wait...Miami's back on top of the East? Dat #HEATcheck. PEACE.

Open-uri20120513-7-8ub3hn.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wait...Miami's back on top of the East? Dat #HEATcheck. PEACE.

Well when the refs don't give Lebron a single foul in 5 games things like that happen.....

I mean really not one single foul called on him in 5 games. That is so blatant its ridiculous.

Guys cmon now can't we get along? Even Soulplaya and Judderman have worked out their differences!

Come on reilo, I think we can solve your issues with Dominican Power with a nice friendly handshake. Shake his hand reilo, and let the warmth of friendship flow through you!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think DMC is a looney no matter what city or team he plays for.

He's playing for the most dysfunctional team in the league.

Their franchise player is a lazy douchebag that hasn't worked to improve his game since his senior year in high school and everyone from the owners to the coach have no idea what they're doing. He's not handling things in the best way possible - but he isn't wrong.

Top Bottom