• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sessions with the late pass

mullens with the timid bullshit

kemba having to throw up something just to say he tried

#kembaneedshelp

#savetrob
DMCs a 280 lb center shooting 41% from the field. the excuses made for him get old.

They wanted Outlaw and Salmons back. You think they'd get him a big man coach when they don't even have someone to work with Tyreke? That organization makes the Knicks look like Real Madrid

DY_nasty

Mullens finding new ways to tank

lack of passing? shit. who the fuck is he supposed to pick and roll with? lmao

DY_nasty

landry just straight up gooned the fuck out of biz

went right across his head

wtf

Andrew-Bynum-Snoop-Dog.jpg

He's playing for the most dysfunctional team in the league.

Their franchise player is a lazy douchebag that hasn't worked to improve his game since his senior year in high school and everyone from the owners to the coach have no idea what they're doing. He's not handling things in the best way possible - but he isn't wrong.
DMC fits right in

pilonv1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...urn-los-angeles-christmas-day-knicks/1785979/

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Los Angeles Lakers point guard Steve Nash will be back soon, but exactly when remains unclear.

Nash, who has been out since Oct. 31 with a left leg injury that continues to cause him significant pain, suffered no setbacks in what was his second full practice on Friday at the team's practice facility but isn't sure which game in which he will return. He had been hoping to play on Saturday at the Golden State Warriors, but will more likely play Christmas Day at home against the New York Knicks.

"Probably low chances (of playing) tomorrow," Nash said. "But definitely Christmas, for sure."

Sorry lakersbros

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
For Bledsoe it was the greatest play of his life. For G-TYME, it was a Friday.

Seriously though, Hayward has like 10 of those already this year.

Can't you just respect a great play? You don't see me talking about how Batum constantly has chase down blocks like that. Let adam have his fun.

Jeff-DSA

Can't you just respect a great play? You don't see me talking about how Batum constantly has chase down blocks like that. Let adam have his fun.

It's me just messing around with the G-TYME thing. As you can see two posts later, I gave my actual comment on the play.

Top Bottom