• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Chandler's presence on the defensive end has gone soft. Straight up soft. I know he tries to play it off like he's some demon possessed player, but he's soft. Not quite Pau pussy level soft, but soft. He gets upset because he thinks he's better than he actually is. The team works way too hard to make things happen for him lately and it's pissing me off.

He was fine to start the season's first...10, 15 games maybe? Now? Double quilted toiler paper soft.

Pekovic bullies everyone dude. Did you forget that Chandler is a lanky ass dude? He shat on Perkins hard on Thursday.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Pekovic bullies everyone dude. Did you forget that Chandler is a lanky ass dude? He shat on Perkins hard on Thursday.

It's not just Pek. I've seen others do it the past two weeks now.

Noah bodied Chandler, and Chandler is bigger than Noah - thus his insane tantrums. Hell, I applaud Noah for trying to diffuse the situation by telling Tyson to chill out "come on, Ty, man" as he was being pulled away during the ejections.

It's not just Pek. I've seen others do it the past two weeks now.

Noah bodied Chandler, and Chandler is bigger than Noah - thus his insane tantrums. Hell, I applaud Noah for trying to diffuse the situation by telling Tyson to chill out "come on, Ty, man" as he was being pulled away during the ejections.

Again, Noah is another one that gives everyone he plays against fits. I honestly think Noah is bigger than Chandler.

Chandler's presence on the defensive end has gone soft. Straight up soft. I know he tries to play it off like he's some demon possessed player, but he's soft. Not quite Pau pussy level soft, but soft. He gets upset because he thinks he's better than he actually is. The team works way too hard to make things happen for him lately and it's pissing me off.

He was fine to start the season's first...10, 15 games maybe? Now? Double quilted toiler paper soft.

yeah tyson needs more intensity and exert more leadership. sadly the fury comes out when hes arguing foul calls. but on his defense (haha get it), hes sometimes the only one playing D in this team and hes constantly bailing out felton and JRs dumb ass shots and getting the team second and 3rd opportunities.

They still don't play D and Kobe is going to Kome.

if the warriors game is an indication, theyre slowly getting better. but that game was more the warriors losing than the lakers winning. plus if pau starts chucking 3s, well, by all means!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Again, Noah is another one that gives everyone he plays against fits. I honestly think Noah is bigger than Chandler.

And imo, therein lies another problem with Chandler...if you're a little lankier than others...learn to dribble and shoot further than 5 feet away.

yeah tyson needs more intensity and exert more leadership. sadly the fury comes out when hes arguing foul calls. but on his defense (haha get it), hes sometimes the only one playing D in this team and hes constantly bailing out felton and JRs dumb ass shots and getting the team second and 3rd opportunities.

if the warriors game is an indication, theyre slowly getting better. but that game was more the warriors losing than the lakers winning. plus if pau starts chucking 3s, well, by all means!

Hes get left out an island a lot of times and is exerting energy trying to get rebounds on defense and offense. It doesn't help that Melo doesn't rebound the basketball like he should.

next 10 games look good for us. we should be able to take at least 8/10 if the team is focused and play hard.

Hes get left out an island a lot of times and is exerting energy trying to get rebounds on defense and offense. It doesn't help that Melo doesn't rebound the basketball like he should.

thats true. i remember the crew lamenting that tyson doesnt get the help he needs and has to defend like 50 dudes at once. guys need to help him out and make an effort to defend again.

JoeFu

Banned
The hell is wrong with all Mavs fan in this thread.... Never anything positive. Wish I could watch the game but working tonight :(

Wolves still didn't execute down the stretch. There was like 3 or 4 possessions in a row there with a lot of standing around and long jump shots. It sucks, but whatever.

Hopefully Rubio's minutes get bumped for Wednesday.
we got screwed out of freethrows regardless, not to mention the BS calls Melo was getting

This was a bullshit loss, no way around it

Srsly

Banned
At age 34, Jermaine O'neal has a PER of 19.9, his highest in 7 seasons, after having a PER of 9.4 and 9.2 his previous two seasons. He also has the highest block % and highest TS% of his career.

Dat Suns' training staff / medical team

Love this quote from Dwight yesterday:

While Bryant is the one with the storied past and present with these Lakers, Howard is seen by both them and him as the future. He has yet to make any promises about re-signing with the Lakers when he becomes a free agent this summer, but continued to sound as if his plans don't include any other teams. The power shift, he made clear, is already underway.

"I know who (Bryant) is to this team, what he has been to this team for a long time," Howard continued. "But there's going to come a day where he's going to be gone, and that's when I have to step in and fill that void and take this team to the next level. That's why I'm here. That's why they wanted me here, and I'm going to do my job and my part to make sure this team gets there – and it starts with me.

"Even now, it starts with me. That's why I come in, and I work as hard as I can every day, don't take days off and all that stuff because I want to show these guys that I'm all about winning and I'm all about making sure this team gets to the top. That's all we say. At the top is us. That's where we want to be."

I can't wait to see this guy back at 100%. Even 80%, really... scary.

charsace

Pek is 6'10 300lbs and does this to any team that doesn't double him.

giri

Pek is 6'10 300lbs and does this to any team that doesn't double him.

That and while tyson is an average post defender, Thats not where his defensive abilities shine. PnR / or on a face up guy, he's much better. Someone that can jsut body him? not so much.

91-60 Clippers after 3... The Clippers may not lose this month. I think the most likely loss is in Utah, but they're playing excellent basketball right now. It's amazing that Grant Hill has yet to play and Chauncey Billups has only played 3 or 4 games this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
91-60 Clippers after 3... The Clippers may not lose this month. I think the most likely loss is in Utah, but they're playing excellent basketball right now. It's amazing that Grant Hill has yet to play and Chauncey Billups has only played 3 or 4 games this year.

Clippers will be 61-32 since the CP3 trade.

Top Bottom