• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pimpwerx

Minutes limit. Rather not have him out there and get an injury, especially with the way the nutjobs of the Knicks are going at the moment he'd probably get hurt I'd say.

Good point, but then I'd manage his minutes so that he could close the game. Having Ridnour and Barea out there shot-jacking is the reason they are going to lose. This looks like the start of last season, before Adelman got the hint and gave Rubes starter minutes. PEACE.

Legit at what? They're not contenders. They'll be lucky to get a series win. ECF is the best thing that they can hope for - and even then they'd be begging for miracles every single night. AND this might be the best they'll be able to get too. That's the truly fucked up part.

wtf? lucky to get a series win? they can easily win a series vs anyone but miami....

Legit at what? They're not contenders. They'll be lucky to get a series win. ECF is the best thing that they can hope for - and even then they'd be begging for miracles every single night. AND this might be the best they'll be able to get too. That's the truly fucked up part.

So much salt

linsivvi

So you trolled the East and then say they'll be lucky to get a series win? Who's going to beat them in the first round?

Also, see my edit where I elaborated my point a little bit. Freaky things happens in the playoffs like how NBA champion Celtics struggled in the first 2 rounds and almost didn't make it to the ECF.

linsivvi

Wtf you mean the injury shouldn't have been in the argument? You take the top heaviest team in the league and remove one of the core members, who plays in one of the two driest spots on our team, against a hofer playing with a pep in his step and were supposed to win because of home court? Do you understand how rediculous you sound?

It shouldn't be in the argument because you cannot anticipate nor prevent it.

Having homecourt advantage gives you an edge to overcome injuries to your key players.

Get it now?

So you trolled the East and then say they'll be lucky to get a series win? Who's going to beat them in the first round?

Also, see my edit where I elaborated my point a little bit. Freaky things happens in the playoffs like how NBA champion Celtics struggled in the first 2 rounds and almost didn't make it to the ECF.
Hawks posed a matchup problem. The cavs had LBJ and played good defense. It's not that freaky.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Did you forget the part where people were talking about NY's first 20 games of unreal shooting from 3?

Pacers with Granger back, Boston, Bulls with Rose back, NJ because their players are better in playoff games, Atlanta - all these teams will be there, and the Knicks on their best day aren't that much better than any of these teams.

EDIT: GODAMN LOL

Pimpwerx

I say again, this game was lost by sitting Rubio. Wolves fans should be upset that Adelman can't tell time and decided to exhaust Rubio's quota of minutes well before the end of the game. What exactly was his brilliant plan considering Rubio is their best offensive weapon? PEACE.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Realllll bullshit there in those last two minutes, turned into hack-a-wolf without any ref daring to call anything

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If Puddles had his way, this game would have ended already because this isn't fun to watch! /rolleyes

Top Bottom