• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Tomorrow I am picking my Knicks over the craptastic Lakers by at least 8 points.
Tomorrow I am picking the Oklahoma SuperSonics over the defending champs* Heat by at least 6 points.

Giddy Up.

Branduil

68973_10151265111073463_777514989_n.jpg

Why Not?

Am I the only one that tried to un-highlight this image?

masud

Banned
Actually, I was wrong. Lebron's career avg is 1.9, but he averaged 1.5 fouls last year. He's averaging 1.3 this year.

Melo has a career 3pt% of 33%. He shot 33% last season. This season, he's shooting 44%. Obviously, there's no way that just happens.

I'm almost positive that Melo has been over 45% over a 25 game stretch before. Plus one is a skill that can be worked on and the other is up to the discretion of NBA officials (lol). I don't see how the comparison is relevant. You really reaching for this troll son...

Tomorrow I am picking my Knicks over the craptastic Lakers by at least 8 points.
Tomorrow I am picking the Oklahoma SuperSonics over the defending champs* Heat by at least 6 points.

Giddy Up.
Knicks are playing like shit recently. They will lose a close one tomorrow. Heat will win after Lebron splits time on KD and Martin without ever touching them.

thekad

Banned
Rockets can save the Kings money immediately by absorbing Salolmons into their capspace.

Aldrich/Morris/T.Jones/pick for Cousins/Salmons. Pick up the phone, Morey.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pistons pick, Portland Pick, and Diop/Reggie's expirings for Cousins and Salmons. That's the most I'd offer.

Never giving up Detroits pick. Sacramento can't sell high either. The whole league knows he's available right now.

Never giving up Detroits pick. Sacramento can't sell high either. The whole league knows he's available right now.

I guess that depends on how much GMs value him, I'd be willing to be bet that most would be willing to offer at the least a pick and cap relief. I definitely wouldn't go in with the Pistons pick on the table, but if we talk to Cousins and he's down with our plan and committed to winning in Charlotte I'd definitely put it on the table if needs be.

DY_nasty

I guess that depends on how much GMs value him, I'd be willing to be bet that most would be willing to offer at the least a pick and cap relief. I definitely wouldn't go in with the Pistons pick on the table, but if we talk to Cousins and he's down with our plan and committed to winning in Charlotte I'd definitely put it on the table if needs be.

I'm just saying that the whole Dwight Howard thing showed how GMs treat players who are halfway out the door.

DY_nasty

Wizards have cancer
The Washington Wizards are 3-22 on the season and turmoil amongst the players is increasing.

"It's like there's a cancer in here," said one player.

There exists a lack of accountability among the players, according to sources.

"When you play with confidence, and you're together, it's different," Nene said. "You feel, you know your teammates know you, and you give your best. But right here, right now, it's the opposite. Total opposite."
Cancer

The total opposite of wins

DY_nasty

Someone is going to rob Washington blind.

I'm so sorry Mothman, I'm so sorry dark faze, I'm so sorry.
Pau for Nene and Beal
Wall for Wade

Okafor in a 5 team trade that somehow places him back on the Wizards making even more money

Mothman91

Grunfeld is going to do something so desperate, that we're going to set ourselves back atleast several years before we can even sniff a playoff birth.

People are forgetting how bad Shumpert's shot was last year and the many times he couldn't finish at the rim, but he's a better shooter than Brewer by default.

h3ro

I'm not putting brewer in bum class yet. Hopefully he just gets his shot back or they plan to give him more opportunities to score near the rim.

Brewer's J is jank. We were lucky he was hitting it early on in the season.

We need SHUMPSDAGOD back just to bask in his full best-flat top glory.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Brewer's J is jank. We were lucky he was hitting it early on in the season.

We need SHUMPSDAGOD back just to bask in his full best-flat top glory.

he just needs to play near the rim more. his shot was never good but if he can just get some confidence back in it I think it will be all good. I mean shit we got him to replace Fields... so I still see him as a net positive compared to what he is replacing.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Goddammit man, enough with the shitty fucking gifs. Create a tumblr account already.

Top Bottom