• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

If we had an NBA player posting here I'd rather it be a scrub than a star, honestly.

We as a community would connect much easier with that person. Kinda like when Chris Kluwe popped in the NFL thread one night.

He's a really good punther though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Warrick missing open dunks now?

Cam-Newton.gif

#itsuckstosuck
i hear we're winning games now that it doesn't matter

must be nice

ehhhh Metta would be entertaining but it'd get old quick. I want someone who's got their head on right and has a sense of humor and wouldn't be afraid to share stories where we don't question how valid it is

Emwitus

minnesota has one of the dullest courts in all of basketball. The lightning is horrendous too. I can't blame them with the way the state looks and feels almost most of the year.

LeBron in the post is just nasty. Either he finds the open shooter for a wide open 3, or he fins the cutting man for a layup or he just turns around and take a easy ass 12-15 footer.

DY_nasty

Kemba is legit.

play less defense, hurry

Did they really just foul MKG on a jumpshot? lol this team

DY_nasty

Lebron's foot work is still average tier. Kobe foot work plus lebron power equals to unstoppable lebron in the post.

True.

But as long as he gets his ass in the post and stays there long enough to look around and attract attention he's the best playmaker in the league

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
little annoying pg's always kill the Rockets ugh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
these refs smh

Top Bottom