• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

giri

MKG is a good looking dude so he'll get some marketing stuff eventually, the bigger issue is how on earth is the league going to market someone as hideously ugly as Anthony Davis.

They put LBJ's face on a lot of shit, so i don't see how this will be different.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Run into and up Felton's ass without lubricant, no foul. Gotcha.

That was hilarious. I guess Felton is back to being Felton then.

it was a clean rip from behind then a scuffle for the ball

you want to cry about a foul from the back, then talk about how mkg got hit across the neck

etiolate

Banned
I was thinking a column like this might be coming out.

Fire GM Geoff Petrie or head coach Keith Smart? One needs money to do that and Kings fans probably shouldn’t hold their breath waiting for that to happen anytime soon.

A move to fire one or both of them would be elementary for most franchises given the disastrous state of affairs on the court, where a team of mismatched parts is mismanaged on a nightly basis and looks like the basketball equivalent of the Bad News Bears. But the Maloofs can’t even afford to remove the signage of sponsors that have long since fled, let alone find replacement leadership, as tarps duct taped over the old signs are allowed to fall onto the basketball court during games.

Of course, nothing says the sky is falling better than when the sky actually falls.

At this rate the Maloofs might appreciate holes in the ceiling of the soon to be dilapidated relic, as it would allow the family to thank their lucky stars that the NBA still deems them fit for the revenue sharing checks that are keeping the operation afloat.

As unsettling as all this sounds, this is all just another year in the life of long-suffering Kings fans, who are forced to swallow story after story about their owners visiting with other cities in hopes of landing a sweetheart deal — a deal that lets them have their red velvet cake and eat it too.

That story chugged along yesterday when the Virginia Beach City Council got an update from arena operator Comcast Spectacor, who has reportedly pledged $35 million toward the cost of a $300 arena that would theoretically draw the Kings out of Sacramento.

George Maloof hasn’t even attempted to hide his interest in the matter, meeting with the governor of Virginia this month to request $150 million in emergency state funds to help move the team east.

Never mind that it was just April when Joe Maloof told Ailene Voisin of the Sacramento Bee point blank that “We’re not selling, and we’re not leaving. Our identity is the Sacramento Kings.”

At this point, we should all know better than to believe a word that comes out of the Maloofs’ mouth, but anybody trying to figure out what is going through their minds is asking the wrong questions.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ofs-and-sacramento-in-remake-of-major-league/

This story feels bound to come up again. I don't know how soon. The Maloofs continue to court other cities while letting their PR state they love Sacramento. I think most other cities want the team, but not the Maloofs. I'm pretty sure Seattle's proposition is to outright buy the team, but the Maloofs want to stay a part of the NBA and make revenue out of it.

They're kids at the big boys table at this point, begging to hang around.

he gets as nervous as a crack addict coming off a high when he gets in front of a mic. it's due to his speech impediment though.

Can't they hire a professional speech teacher for that? I know actors a lot of time use speech coaches to get rid of accents. I was unaware of a speech impediment I remember watching that ESPN special about his high school team. He seemed normal as hell in that.

MKG is a good looking dude so he'll get some marketing stuff eventually, the bigger issue is how on earth is the league going to market someone as hideously ugly as Anthony Davis.

At least he's not Calvin Booth.

*sigh* Going to be one of those games. Knicks need to hurry and blow these guys out. D has been atrocious.
it was a clean rip from behind then a scuffle for the ball

you want to cry about a foul from the back, then talk about how mkg got hit across the neck
clean rip, maybe. After running into his ass.

DY_nasty

JT is getting bodied by melo

Dunlap isn't putting MKG on any big names after the AK47/Rudy Gay experience

Mike Woodson is going to bust a blood vessel. He looking at Shump like he wants to put in in the game right now on D. People getting to the hole at will and no Knick stepping up to contest.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I was thinking a column like this might be coming out.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ofs-and-sacramento-in-remake-of-major-league/

This story feels bound to come up again. I don't know how soon. The Maloofs continue to court other cities while letting their PR state they love Sacramento. I think most other cities want the team, but not the Maloofs. I'm pretty sure Seattle's proposition is to outright buy the team, but the Maloofs want to stay a part of the NBA and make revenue out of it.

They're kids at the big boys table at this point, begging to hang around.

Steve Ballmer Mac-10 future is calling

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hopefully Ryan Anderson doesn't go off tonight. Mitch won't be able to resist trading for him if he witnesses all that greatness in person.

I don't think I could root for the Lakers :(

DY_nasty

felton is having jameer flashbacks guarding fucklesskemba

that was the best foul of mullens' life

DY_nasty

failton falls all over kemba because he can't keep up

ref sympathy nocall

*nod*

Cipherr

Bullshit call, Chandler was still enough. The hell, Garnett would need to retire if they called him for bad screens the way they do some other bigs around the league.

DY_nasty

Fucked up hand will mess with your form. Normally a guy would drive more but the rue is Felton doesn't get calls driving to the rim (Dy's Law). It's a tradeoff of him being indestructible and his mastery of the JANK DRIBBLE.

stahp

felton has been chickenwinging shots since high school

Top Bottom