• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I really didn't think Dwight would leave the Lakers, but every game that goes by, there's just a small chance that I see he does.

I can see this happening easily...

Not like he should feel ANY loyalty to LA

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
amazing play by henderson

fuck ben gordon

amazing play by biyombo

fuck ben gordon

save us kemba

DY_nasty

ben gordon is CONSTANTLY trolling

cancels out every good play on this team. its lie mullens is possessing him from the bench tonight

What little defense the Nuggets have is gone with Koufos out, this is pretty pathetic. They really need to trick a team into trading for McGee if they want to do something this year. They need another big man who can defend desperately.

My boy just hit 30k and I've been watching most of those through the years. It's crazy to think that my children will live in a time when Kobe will be a legend like Magic was to me. Mamba, we've grown a little older together... But you'll always be my favorite player of All Time. Lakers for life.

DY_nasty

leave ben gordon in

preserve the tank

goddamn i don't know if i can take kemba losing while going all out for a whole season

Cipherr

lolbobcats. They need to lose this game. That is not something a professional NBA team should do in the closing minutes of a close game.

giri

What little defense the Nuggets have is gone with Koufos out, this is pretty pathetic. They really need to trick a team into trading for McGee if they want to do something this year. They need another big man who can defend desperately.

Is this where i do a dream visions/trip u LEAVE JAVALE ALONE post?

He's trash, has always been trash, should never have offered him that contract.

Top Bottom