• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

live and die by JR

good game cats. i dont know whether we were garbage tonight or that the cats are a pretty solid team. you should be proud DY, minus gordon

tumblr_liwpbad5eA1qfh9kfo1_400.jpg

Cipherr

I dont think I have ever seen such a collapse. That puts the Lakers collapse versus the Magic to shame. The Bobcats literally did nothing but turn the ball over for about the last full 2 minutes of the game. They completely failed to even get shot ATTEMPTS. Goddamn that is some shameball. Their fans should refuse to buy tickets for the remainder of the season for that display.

That was so bad it almost looked intentional. A goddamned atrocity.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
live and die by JR

good game cats. i dont know whether we were garbage tonight or that the cats are a pretty solid team. you should be proud DY, minus gordon

yeah good game lol

good to know we can always count on ben gordon if mullens isn't there to take over
I dont think I have ever seen such a collapse. That puts the Lakers collapse versus the Magic to shame. The Bobcats literally did nothing but turn the ball over for about the last full 2 minutes of the game. They completely failed to even get shot ATTEMPTS. Goddamn that is some shameball. Their fans should refuse to buy tickets for the remainder of the season for that display.

That was so bad it almost looked intentional. A goddamned atrocity.

You don't say...

snack

WHAT THE FUCK

JR

YOU STUPID

MOTHERFUCKER

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

2 on 1 break, calls timeout.

Knicks ball.

Lmao, thank you for saving us from JR. Fucking idiot.

This is hilarious

WHAT
THE
FUCK

The Knicks had a 2 on 1 there...............

JR SMITH...

lol

Top Bottom