• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

itQzsrztwi1HV.gif

high fives all around knicks-age. i still found it hilarious how loud some of the "lets go knicks" chants were during the game. best away support? best away support.

high fives all around knicks-age. i still found it hilarious how loud some of the "lets go knicks" chants were during the game. best away support? best away support.
It's been that way since the mid-90s. Knicks fans pack the arena, I remember the battles in the crowd back then. Hilarious.

linsivvi

Oh wow, the Knicks won by 20? LMAO. Congrats Knicks age.

Wasn't there some monthly avatar bet for Knicks vs Nets? What happened?

wade was -33 tonight. if he's actually fallen off from great to "occassionally good", and this isnt just him being a asshole about the reg. season, that makes the EC playoff picture more interesting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bosh was worse than Wade tonight IMO. Then again, he gets no credit when they win either...

He got it last year when he was the #2 and Wade wasn't even the 3rd best player on his own team anymore.

He's lucky that Chalmers has decided to suck again or he'd be in Sacramento trying to teach Cousins how to love.

Pimpwerx

Wade for Gasol, who says no?

Common sense. WTF do we need Pau for? Is Pau gonna keep Felton and Prigi out of the layup line?

Anyone blaming small ball on tonight's loss is lying to themselves. Our primary problem on defense this season has not been frontcourt play, but piss-poor perimeter defense. Traps getting split left and right and an epidemic of guards going under screens. Size don't matter on the perimeter. PEACE.

yeah, and 'Bron looking all relaxed and shit after the game..weird. back to back embarrassments, his team looking like they give no fucks....blowback from their asterisk chip

Canuck76

Banned
Watching that knicks game was a little crazy. 3-ball after 3-ball, and some pretty solid D over all. Everyone not named Lebron looked like they really didn't care throughout. Even tho the heat looked terrible the knicks moved the ball really well. In a way that reminds me of the 2011 mavericks.

There was a couple of great passes where someone would pass it, then have it passed back and have an open look.

Woodson should be a leading COY candidate for helping to turn this ball club around.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's been a concern for the past two years.

Just imagine how bad he'd look if teams weren't getting bodied by LBJ all night and focused on him still.

Pau for Bargnani and Calderon seems like a no-brainer for the Lakers. What would the Raptors think?
an indifferent Pau is still twice the player Bargnani ever was. most people just want to see the back of that guy. Calderon is a nice player, but he costs too much for someone terrible on the other side of the ball and Raptors D isnt good enough to hide players like him.

I'm more interested in how LeBron is when he hits 30

LeBron is on a different level. It will be interesting to see how he ages, but he's a freak. I could easily see him being another Karl Malone.

Wade though, I think those years of carrying more and more muscle might be starting to backfire on him. I remember that one year Kobe tried getting stockier and he said he just didn't feel right.

an indifferent Pau is still twice the player Bargnani ever was. most people just want to see the back of that guy. Calderon is a nice player, but he costs too much for someone terrible on the other side of the ball and with Raptors D isnt good enough to hide players like him.

Wow just checked his stats, way worse 3-pt shooter than I realized.

pilonv1

I used to think he'd be in trouble but he just has so many skills, I could see him posting up and running some point for years.

I think he'll adapt better now than I would have 12 months ago. But so much of his game relies on athleticism, which will be the first thing to go.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Wade is still a great second option, and the East is still horrendously weak. The Heat will coast until the playoffs, and try to turn it on then.

The Heat Big 3 said they were going to use this game as a measuring stick.

I guess the measured out that they'll coast until February.
Wade is still a great second option, and the East is still horrendously weak. The Heat will coast until the playoffs, and try to turn it on then.
Wade (who was a -33) looked older than Jason Kidd tonight (+31).

I think he'll adapt better now than I would have 12 months ago. But so much of his game relies on athleticism, which will be the first thing to go.

I don't think LeBron in his 30's will be as good as Kobe is right now, but I have a hard time seeing him not being able refine one of his skills and stay around All-Star level.

People keep talking about Knicks 3 point shooting like it is the only reason we beat teams, or the main reason. I like that. Keep doing that.

MUCK FIAMI.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't think LeBron in his 30's will be as good as Kobe is right now, but I have a hard time seeing him not being able refine one of his skills and stay around All-Star level.

LeBron will play PF when he gets older and just bully guys in the paint. It won't be pretty but he'll still be efficient and effective

Top Bottom