• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing by 6 at halftime of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semis?

Time to blow it up, they'll never win anything together!

They may be right, but that's a wee bit of an overreaction.

Surprise surprise. You show up after your third best team almost squanders a 3-1 lead to the 6th seed.

why are you mentioning 3rd best team as if i was wrong? i was right, 3rd best in the west, just like i said. Quiet please, you got destroyed all year. You've been wrong about literally EVERYTHING we debated, everything. Even I didn't expect that. YOu're a clown.

Losing by 6 at halftime of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semis?

Time to blow it up, they'll never win anything together!

They may be right, but that's a wee bit of an overreaction.

The Heat's play has been disgusting so far, but yeah it was an overreaction for sure.

It's game fucking 1.

why are you mentioning 3rd best team as if i was wrong? i was right, 3rd best in the west, just like i said. Quiet please, you got destroyed all year. You've been wrong about literally EVERYTHING we debated, everything. Even I didn't expect that. YOu're a clown.

boys-fighting3.jpg

And the Lakers will lose to the Thunder. Making them a tie for fourth best team so you were wrong. You are a laughing stock with your terrible calls. I can all but gurantee you wouldnt show up if the Lakers lost last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom