• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Lakers will lose to the Thunder. Making them a tie for fourth best team so you were wrong. You are a laughing stock with your terrible calls. I can all but gurantee you wouldnt show up if the Lakers lost last night.

Terrible calls? Every single one was right :lol :lol :lol When all yours were wrong :lol :lol :lol
You're insufferable, Cloving.

And of course Bosh having a serious injury would blow, not just because it's the dude's health but because Heat fans would have an excuse.

DJ88

The Heat's play has been disgusting so far, but yeah it was an overreaction for sure.

It's game fucking 1.

The Heat will never be able to quit having games like these where they play like crap. It's just mind blowing how they are capable of playing so bad.

Let's not forget about Game 1 against Chicago last year.

Bosh out, fuck me.

I'm really depressed about some shit but I don't want to bring it up to my rents cause its mothers day.,...What should I do guys. I feel like a shit sandwich right now. And no I won't say what the problem is, just looking for some honest advice...

It might actually be nice having Turiaf out there----he is willing to set like 10 picks on one possession and our perimeter guys love that

it'll be up to them to go off

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Forcing Miami out of that atrocious Bosh/Haslem frontcourt is gonna open things up

I'm really depressed about some shit but I don't want to bring it up to my rents cause its mothers day.,...What should I do guys. I feel like a shit sandwich right now. And no I won't say what the problem is, just looking for some honest advice...

Kind of hard to get good advice with no context being available for the potential advice givers.

Darkman M

Girl problems huh? A nice hard workout might help you.

h3ro

Put sriracha between the cheese slices in your sandwich.

You're welcome.

Hard to say without details, but I'd say wait a few days.

Unless its absolutely urgent

(school?)

Don't worry Diablo 3 is out in less than 36 hours, all will be well.

filler

Banned

Hit up the taco truck and get some brewskis. BONUS! FUCK YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom