• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
No, I was actually testing whether you'd get more testy when I insulted The Blazers over when I insulted you...and on cue, you did...albeit only slightly.

Thanks for being my psychological guinea pig buddy.

That was hardly me being testy. I was concerned for your well being.

Neither one of you are very good at this. Are you the same person?

Nah, Moris is actually funny.

thekad

Banned
Are you guys serious? Nash would have made a huge difference in the Lakers/Thunder series. Ramon -> Nash is almost as big a jump as Kobe -> Lebron.

Wade said:
"I'm all for standing up for your guys, but certain things you just can't keep doing," Wade said. "My message to Granger was that you just can't keep running up into people's faces for altercations. We're not fighting on this basketball court, so let's not act like we're going to fight. We can be physical and do all that, but certain things got to stop. Are you out here to play basketball or are you out here to be a tough guy?"
Funny thing is Wade was absolutely right, what Granger is doing is fucking obvious and is hurting him more than helping.

Funny thing is Wade was absolutely right, what Granger is doing is fucking obvious and is hurting him more than helping.

i could say the samething about wade whining about calls all the time. HEY YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A REF CHANGE HIS CALL BECAUSE OF WHINING! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom