• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running into a grown ass mans face and talking shit like you want something multiple times is not the same as whining to referees about calls.

well from a basic level it's not the same thing, but wades reasoning (just play basketball, you're not going to fight so why bother to do it?) is the same as me saying wade needs to just shut the fuck up and play basketball. refs aren't going to change the call so why bother?

SUPREME1

Banned
Funny thing is Wade was absolutely right, what Granger is doing is fucking obvious and is hurting him more than helping.

I don't see how it's hurting Granger besides giving up a FT. If Wade and LeBron are talking about Granger to the media, that means he's gotten under their skin and is on their minds... which means he's accomplished his objective.

How he uses that going forward is what matters.

I say he should keep it up. Fuck it, he's got nothing to lose. They aren't supposed to win the series anyway. The same way Rodman got under Malone's skin, he should continue to get under theirs. It won't stop LeBron/Wade from balling, as it didn't stop Malone, but it'll keep them from focusing 100% on the game.

I don't see how it's hurting Granger besides giving up a FT. If Wade and LeBron are talking about Granger to the media, that means he's gotten under their skin and is on their minds... which means he's accomplished his objective.

How he uses that going forward is what matters.

I say he should keep it up. Fuck it, he's got nothing to lose. They aren't supposed to win the series anyway. The same way Rodman got under Malone's skin, he should continue to get under theirs. It won't stop LeBron/Wade from balling, as it didn't stop Malone, but it'll keep them from focusing 100% on the game.

If his objective was to make LBJ go off every game then yea objective accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom