• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

People tweeting that staples is like 30% full 5 mins before the game. That's worse than the heat.

Every stadium for every sport in the world only fills up about 5 seconds before tip off.

It's a stupid to comment on it before the game starts.

how ever, half way through the first quarter? thats heat-esque

I'm sure you guys discussed this to death but before yesterday's game I was pretty confident LA would take this in game 7 but after watching Pau and Bynum play like old man eats soup...It's over

I don't know why people are trying to get to the Staples Center by car anyway. I took the train last time and it was really quick and easy.

ruh Roh. CP3 playin today.

Lol Knicks

icmn4xlFlSvn8.gif

PBY

Banned
tomhaberstroh: LeBron averaged 27.1 pts, 7.9 reb, 6.2 ast, 1.9 stl on 53 FG%. Michael Jordan matched that stat line once. No one else.

Owzers

Clippers: Blake makes your only jump shots and you screw up a fast break. Now Blake bricks a shot because those two made him think he can shoot.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If the Spurs and Blunder had to play each other next, Game 1 would have been tonight. feels bad man

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
tomhaberstroh: LeBron averaged 27.1 pts, 7.9 reb, 6.2 ast, 1.9 stl on 53 FG%. Michael Jordan matched that stat line once. No one else.

I hate when people give stats like this without context? What's the line? 25 PPG, 7 RPG, 6 APG, 1.5 steals, 50% FG? 27.1 PPG, 7.9 RPG, 6.2 APG, 1.9 SPG, 53% FG? 27 PPG, 7.5 RPG, 6 APG, 1.75 SPG, 50% FG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom