• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Memphis could beat the Spurs. They have huge scoring droughts and turn the ball over too much. It's kind of weird watching a Spurs team whose biggest strength is their incredibly efficient offense.

methodman

Banned
da fuck is jalen rose goin on about?

"Intensity, solid smart possessions... great game. hope to see more of this. one of the best playoff games of the year."

da fuck?

jjasper

Injuries had very little to do with the Grizz/Spurs last year. It came down to Zach and Marc being in beast mode and Tony Parker and Richard Jefferson being pure dogshit.

This year Parker is playing amazing, Jefferson is gone, Zach still isn't 100%, and Marc is inconsistant. If we make it to the 2nd round it will be very hard to get a win in SA again this year.

Injuries had very little to do with the Grizz/Spurs last year. It came down to Zach and Marc being in beast mode and Tony Parker and Richard Jefferson being pure dogshit.

This year Parker is playing amazing and Jefferson is gone.

Parker played like shit, but Duncan hobbling around on one leg last year fucked us over bad. People keep forgetting that.

Flash

this years grizz are not the same as last years, that's for sure. Spurs will take it in 5 (assuming the grizzlies beat the clips of course).

Edgeward

He's unbearable.

He's the absolute worst.

Well, we shouldn't question him. We don't understand, man. STOP THE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. This is how Jalen gets to eat and feed his family.

UGH. I have a pretty high tolerance for announcers/analyst but he manages to exceed my levels.

PBY

Banned
Note: For any hip hop fans, even if you don't like LBJ
"LeBronJames.com (with help from NMC’s own LowKey) will drop The Campaign mixtape featuring all new music from Fabolous, Ryan Leslie, 2 Chainz, Nitty Scott, MC, Ace Hood, Chase N. Cashe, Freddie Gibbgs, Maino, and many more. The Campaign drops exclusively on LeBronJames.com tomorrow at 2:30 p.m."

worse Gasol got us two rings. "Best" Gasol will get you a couple decent playoff runs.

WYvGE.gif

Funny thing is those playoff runs will get us a ring before you guys get another.

lol Grizz getting a ring. L.M.A.O. Yeah. When I think "Championship Core" I think Z-Bo and Rudy Gay. Grizz are basically Hawks-West.

Pau sucks now, but he was the legit 2nd best player on 2 title teams. Marc will never be able to say that. EVER. Acting like the Lakers somehow should regret that trade is the dumbest shit anyone has said on this board in a while.

linsivvi

Can we get Marc Gasol back?

1-4 FG, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 4 fouls, 8 points
4-11 FG, 10 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 blocks, 4 fouls, 9 points
3-9 FG, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 3 fouls, 8 points
1-10 FG, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 2 fouls, 3 points, 0 shit given

Guess who's who? It just runs in the family. If you put Marc in the spotlight he'll have games like these too.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, so Stephen A Smith was just on Sportscenter downplaying LeBron's MVP, saying his season is a failure without a title.

What the fuck you ever won Stephen A Smith? Damn that guy is terrible.

Man, so Stephen A Smith was just on Sportscenter downplaying LeBron's MVP, saying his season is a failure without a title.

Haven't you heard? Players wish they could be Stephen A. Smith! (He ACTUALLY said this on First Take)

SoulPlaya

more money than God

What? He's absolutely right. Without a ring (and he will get one this year), it's a total failure.

Canuck76

Banned
Well, we shouldn't question him. We don't understand, man. STOP THE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. This is how Jalen gets to eat and feed his family.

UGH. I have a pretty high tolerance for announcers/analyst but he manages to exceed my levels.

In 8th grade i knew more basketball than he ever will

BobLoblaw

Banned
lol Grizz getting a ring. L.M.A.O. Yeah. When I think "Championship Core" I think Z-Bo and Rudy Gay. Grizz are basically Hawks-West.

Pau sucks now, but he was the legit 2nd best player on 2 title teams. Marc will never be able to say that. EVER. Acting like the Lakers somehow should regret that trade is the dumbest shit anyone has said on this board in a while.
First of all, I was playing with Cloudy, but you decided to step in and give your two cents. I know Pau was the second best player on the roster. He was the best player on the Grizzlies roster for years. But he also had the motherfuckin black mamba on his team as well. There's no way the Lakers should regret that ripoff trade, but the fact that Pau's in loser mode for the last couple of years makes me happy that the Gasol that we have now is better than the one that left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom