• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Errr.... lemme take that back.

I need LA to win so that Shaw can't go back. We need him in Charlotte. :|

Doomsayer

This is probably the only good thing that can come out of this.

My original prediction was 2 seasons.

I've never seen a potential (key word folks) championship contention team look so unprepared for two elimination games.

Bynum needs to get his shit together and defend like he did in the first two games.

If LeBron can stay at his current level for the next four years (27 PPG, 78 games per year, elite D, 8 rebounds, etc) he'll be the 7th leading scorer in NBA history and might have the most MVPs by any player ever by 31. He could decline or get injured, but he might stay at this level for the next bit as well...

edit: No, 8th, Dirk will pass Moses and Shaq with a couple of years.

PBY

Banned
If LeBron can stay at his current level for the next four years (27 PPG, 78 games per year, elite D, 8 rebounds, etc) he'll be the 7th leading scorer in NBA history and might have the most MVPs by any player ever by 31. He could decline or get injured, but he might stay at this level for the next bit as well...

edit: No, 8th, Dirk will pass Moses and Shaq pretty soon.

x2_c6d0e09
(I know, hes been in the league longer, mitigating circumstances, etc)

Godslay

Banned
Looking forward to this Nuggets/LA game tonight. Although I'm sure that my prediction of LA defeating the Nuggets will come to fruition. Bynum is too good, Kobe is great, and Gasol will likely get up for this game. MWP will likely be hungry to contribute. Denver is a good team, just not quite there yet. If anything it's a good experience for them. I'll be rooting for them as a true darkhorse team.

Fox318

Lakers-Clippers Western conference Finals.

CP3 gets a double Tech for flopping and a 4 game suspension from Stern and the Lakers win with an average of 45 free throw attempts per game.

So funny how they try to fool people into thinking that LeBron is on track to come anywhere clsoe to MJ.

By this time MJ was in the playoffs on his way to cap off his first of two 3-peats.

I hate seeing all this stats...Kinda reminds me of '91

Magic got hurt the year MJ wo his first. This year D Rose gets hurt and looks like a clear path to championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom