• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

"Seriously? Miami has had NO injuries, as opposed to basically every other team in the playoffs.

hearsay, i'd ignore him at this point. he's got to protect honor and shit...

Sixers, Pacers, Spurs, Thunder are all pretty healthy, but yeah we have been very fortunate to not have been bitten by the injury bug.

We paid our dues last year with Miller and Haslem.

"Seriously? Miami has had NO injuries, as opposed to basically every other team in the playoffs.

You don't see how that could be referring to the regular season? There are plenty of teams in that haven't recieved one injury in the playoffs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sixers, Pacers, Spurs, Thunder are all pretty healthy, but yeah we have been very fortunate to not have been bitten by the injury bug.

over half of the teams in the playoffs have been hit with some kind of injury

Vire

over half of the teams in the playoffs have been hit with some kind of injury

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing, it's been unpleasant to watch. Most of them were non-contact injuries too...

Glad we got a few Game 7's out of the first round at least.

Fox318

tQFbT.png

Zep

Banned
DY, you're talking to a guy who said he has prime "Barkley-like" post moves..

I think I'll take his word over yours.

Nori Chan

DY, you're talking to a guy who said he took the butt of a pistol to the nose and did not bleed.

I think I'll take his word over yours.

Iggy's Achilles is fucked

Splitter got hurt

The Thunder has to play Fisher.

The Thunder Harden concussion on the eve of the playoffs would have me worried as well.

Granted he did already go mortal kombat once in the first round.

Wow, talk about a little slow on the uptake.

Seriously though, as to the actual NBA. I'm pretty psyched for both games tonight. Can't imagine what C's team shows up tonight, so much for getting rest.

Can't wait for the Lakers to lose tonight so we can fire that dumb fuck Mike Brown.

Do you really think he'd get fired with a loss? They did completely switch systems. I'd say they did pretty well considering the massive change they went through since last year. Not to mention they looked absolutely dominant earlier in the series.

I don't know if anyone could have controlled bynum this year.

Vire

Iggy's Achilles is fucked

Splitter got hurt

The Thunder has to play Fisher.

Iggy's achilles looked just fine to me in the final game with the Bulls...

Splitter is not one of their superstars, although I'll grant you that one.

and lol @ Thunder.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
My new goal in life is to be a NBA beat writer and give a first place vote to the last guy on the bench of the worst team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom