• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

He's making 3M dollars, and even if you divide his 2010-11 salary into the following years, it's not that bad, they just had that space around... I mean, Villanueva is worse, so is Tyrus Thomas, Biedrins, Josh Childress... I can think of many worse contracts.

I don't disagree. There's not a lot of guys in the league who can double the foul limit for 3 million dollars.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Are you going to try and tell me Nash is athletic?

Whilst we're making shit up, Shawn Kemp, Most un-athletic player to ever play the game.

No, it's not based solely on athleticism, but all those guys were more athletic than Nash ever was. He can't keep in front of guys, Its that simple.

Just because he doesn't have a 40 inch vert doesn't make him not athletic. He can't keep in front of guys because he learned how to play D under Don Nelson and Mike D..

And Mac-10 more athletic than Nash? ok...

GeMiNii

I keep wondering if Collison is going to get brave and attempt to shoot since the Spurs aren't even bothering to pretend like they are covering him.

Need an anigif of the Spurs "covering" Collison. And by that I mean actively backing away because they know he wouldn't shoot even if they left him alone on the court.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Splitter is (finally) good.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emwitus

Holy crap! I don't know if its because of watching all those lakers games but this is like sex to me lol No hesitation, ball movement, multiple screens..............sigh

KingGondo

Banned
Getting ugly.

Just completely getting picked apart.

Gotta survive the first half and pray we can figure something out on D for the second half.

Cloudy

Banned
Said it before and I will say it again.. Brooks is horrible

He looked pretty good vs. Mike Brown lol. This ain't coaching. San Antonio is just not giving these guys their usual runounts off turnovers and bricks. Also refs aren't giving them the fts they got against LA for just driving at the hoop

Why the fuck isn't Durant back in yet????!

I think Durant was spent in the 4th quarter of last game, so they are trying to save him for the 4th of this one. They already played him the entire 1st quarter.

Of course, we're doing the same thing with our players. I don't think any of our players have hit more than 39 minutes in a game this post season.

Gabyskra

Banned
Spurs are too good.

I can't get over how beautiful they are to watch play. Parker is twice the player he used to be, Jaxx does not turn the ball over like he would years ago, the way they share the ball is incredible...

Yeah well, that post above me is clearly from someone who hates good things and would rather watch soulless hero ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom