• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Don't disagree with you about melo or jennings. But Nash tries on D, but his complete lack of horizontal speed/athleticism means he was never going to be good at it. Ever. Nash's offensive prowess was never athleticism, and all of the best defenders have that in spades, and for a good reason.

No one pretends Nash is good at D, But to say he doesn't try is just not correct.

timeout.. are you trying to tell me that Steve Nash is not athletic? Maybe not now.. but lol..

Also great defenders at the PG position, like GP, Stock, Mac 10, Kidd, and so on.. were not based solely on athleticism...

And to say he doesn't try is spot on...

aznpxdd

Well good news Lakers-age, if the meet up goes according to plan, 6/7 will have game 6 of Celtics vs. Heat. So hopefully that series goes at least 6.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
OKC is just... Durant needs to drop 50 if they want to win without stopping this offense.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ibaka is terrible

The Thunder front line has ALWAYS been overrated... Ibaka, Perk, Nick the coach on the floor.. I remember Thunder fans calling me salty because I called Nick the biggest thief in the NBA

OKC is just... Durant needs to drop 50 if they want to win without stopping this offense.

Considering the percentage of the points he has thus far he may hit 50 and they still lose... Spurs are ridiculous right now, you can't miss a shot or you're down by 6 already.

Durant played the entire quarter. Should be interesting to see where the FThunder offense comes from in the second quarter.

Derek Fisher

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Three possessions... nothing.

Spurs come back down the court and make it look easy. wtf

Gabyskra

Banned
But Collison plays such "passionate," "physical" defense.

He's making 3M dollars, and even if you divide his 2010-11 salary into the following years, it's not that bad, they just had that space around... I mean, Villanueva is worse, so is Tyrus Thomas, Biedrins, Josh Childress... I can think of many worse contracts.

giri

timeout.. are you trying to tell me that Steve Nash is not athletic? Maybe not now.. but lol..

Also great defenders at the PG position, like GP, Stock, Mac 10, Kidd, and so on.. were not based solely on athleticism...

And to say he doesn't try is spot on...

Are you going to try and tell me Nash is athletic?

Whilst we're making shit up, Shawn Kemp, Most un-athletic player to ever play the game.

No, it's not based solely on athleticism, but all those guys were more athletic than Nash ever was. He can't keep in front of guys, Its that simple.

that is exactly what i'm talking about. manu jumps into a guy, gets the and-1. harden does the same thing, no call.

and LOL @ that call against fisher. seems like stern wants spurs vs. heat i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom