• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

Never forget

bF6ci.jpg

ahahhahahaha

DJ88

Didn't get to post much while my family was here on vacation, but holy shit at those last 3 games by James and Wade. Just unfuckingbelievable basketball, Wade was insane tonight.

I got to go with my family to their first NBA game for Game 5 and had a blast. I couldn't have picked a better game to go to with them than that one. It was so fun watching James and Wade put on a show. Good series Pacers, it was tough Heat age, but we deserve this little rest and get to watch who we'll play in the ECF.

Oh Dy, I thought you would leave me with some dignity intact. You are a cruel, cruel man. I won't forget this. I will have my revenge. In the end, I will leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

aznpxdd

Oh Dy, I thought you would leave me with some dignity intact. You are a cruel, cruel man. I won't forget this. I will have my revenge. In the end, I will leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

I think its best for you to stick with BestGAF for the time being.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I think your new avatar is lovely. It's a nice upgrade over your previous one.

so on the latest BS Report, Bill Simmons' says that his "people" told him Phil Jackson wants back into coaching, and wanted the Knick job, but Dolan wanted no part of him and doesn't want Phil.

He also speculates Nash and maybe Phil to Miami if they don't get it done this year. LOL Phil working for Riley, not happening.

There's no way Phil would ever work for Riley but if he did that makes Pat the biggest pimp on the planet and I didn't think that was more possible

DMczaf

so on the latest BS Report, Bill Simmons' says that his "people" told him Phil Jackson wants back into coaching, and wanted the Knick job, but Dolan wanted no part of him and doesn't want Phil.

He also speculates Nash and maybe Phil to Miami if they don't get it done this year. LOL Phil working for Riley, not happening.

Back to LA? Phil is about as bad as a pro wrestler with these retirements.

Back to LA? Phil is about as bad as a pro wrestler with these retirements.

Clippers? Can't see Sterling's cheapass paying off Vinny AND paying Phil $10 million a year. Hell I can't even see the Buss kids doing that with the money still owed to Mike Brown. Also Phil is smart enough to know CP3/Blake is not a championship core. He did mention he thought Sloan to the Clipps would be a great fit, which makes sense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is tc farts alive? Is he here to let us know about that beautiful offense and how it failed to score 100 points versus Miami? Or how it averaged 87PPG?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is tc farts alive? Is he here to let us know about that beautiful offense and how it failed to score 100 points versus Miami? Or how it averaged 87PPG?
Nice face.

Great season Pacers. Now it's time to take the next step. It's too bad Bird is probably leaving.

There is no next step as long as Vogel is there to mindfuck and hold back his own players with beautiful offense and championship passing.

I just don't even want to think about that ugly ass team anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom