• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Vire

I can't believe they are playing Oden. Spo shocking us.

He was projected much later according to the media.

OH SHIT ODEN IS IN THE GAME

ODEN JUST DUNKED

ODEN JUST COMITTED A FOUL

praying-baby-o.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I don't understand why he is shooting so many threes

I don't understand why COTY Mike Brown is letting him shoot so many threes.

And then when he catches the ball in the midrange, 1-on-1, he just passes the ball away when that's when he should be attacking. Shit pisses me off.

Vire

Why is Haslem starting? I don't get this lineup. Not enough three point shooting, too much one on one.

Spo already pissing me off.

yo damn

Don't know how to feel about Oden. Part of me hopes he dominates and is healthy the whole year so we can pick him up in free agency.

But then again, it's fucking Oden.

derp

KingGondo

Banned
yo damn

Don't know how to feel about Oden. Part of me hopes he dominates and is healthy the whole year so we can pick him up in free agency.

But then again, it's fucking Oden.

derp
After reading about what he went through, I hope he recovers and has a nice career. He's had some tough breaks.

I'm no Heat fan and I actively root against them. You could call me a hater. But Greg Oden seems like a good kid and it'd be nice to see him have a good year. Even today, I view the decision to draft him over Durant understandable from Portland's position. Best of luck to Oden for a good individual season... where the Heat are eventually beat by the Bulls/Pacers(/Sixers???).

One of those things are not like the other

Haha. 100% agree as a Sixers diehard.

Why are you sad about Noel being out? You're going to win the tank contest easily.

FWIW, I enjoyed our Doug Collin's coached 8th-seed-but-no-chance-team. Iguodala, Lou Williams... we had enough scorers to be competitive in single games. The Sixers could respectively lose 4-1 (or 4-2!) to the Heat/Pacers/Bulls. I realize it's best for the future to be losers in 2013-14, but this year is going to tough. I currently live in DC and am sadly more envious of the Wizards roster.

That said, find Iverson, Eric Snow, George Lynch, Tyrone Hill, and Mutombo/Ratliff and put them on the court this season and they'd probably have a better record than what this current Sixers team will.

Top Bottom