• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Ehh, I think I'm leaning towards the Clippers being 5th or 6th in the West and losing pretty easily in the first-round. They're the best offensive team in the league, but they were a bad defensive team when Bledsoe and Odom were on the bench last year and now those guys have been replaced by Collison and BJ Mullens. I don't know how many games a team can win with a non-top 20 defense and I haven't seen any improvement from Jordan or Griffin in awareness in the preseason. I guess they could trade Crawful for someone like Udoh, but Crawford is one of CP3's friends. They're a 52 win team probably, but there's a lot of teams on that level or better in the West this year.

Being able to implement a top 3 defense with what Gaf tells me are horrible defensive players, seems to be a notable accomplishment. Whatever though, chips talk.

KingGondo

Banned
Im gonna give Gondo the benefit of the doubt and say that was a joke post.

good post Gondo.
Your boy Gobert is gonna get bent over by the Kiwi Enforcer, bruh.

7'2", 238? Does he even lift?

StickSoldier said:
Is Brooks gonna finally stop playing Perk and put a real center out there?
What I think (hope) will happen is that Perk will play normal-ish minutes earlier in the season, with Adams as his backup. As the season moves along, we'll increase Adams' load.

Whether that means he ends up starting or not, I dunno. Probably depends on what we do in the trade market. It took us trading Jeff Green away to get Ibaka into the starting lineup at PF, so I think it'll take a trade or injury to keep us from playing Perk normal minutes.

Either way I'm excited. Adams looks way, way better than I thought he would at this point. Only 20, big and athletic for his height, and he looks like he belongs on an NBA court already.

Also, he can catch a basketball, which is nice.

So I asked this before, but now that we've seen more footage of 2k14, which version is NBA GAF getting? I'll be able to choose from the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Alright Lakers-Gaf I've got a likely draft scenario for you guys. I've been analyzing stats, lineups, schedules, and organization directions nd I've got you guys as a solid lock to pick in the top 5. I've got the Hornets right behind you at 7.

So let's say you guys get the 4th pick and we get the 7th. Depending on who's still on the board I'm willing to bet we'd be willing to trade you both of our other firsts and the 7th to move up. We'd probably also offer to trade you Henderson for Nash, the 7th, and one of our other picks as well. You guys would basically be entering the offseason with only 2nd rounders, Nick Young, and possibly Hendo on your books with 3 top 20 picks and a boatload of cap space. If you're going to bring back Kobe you're going to need all the cap space you can to afford to bring in other guys that can make a difference, i.e. Melo, Dieng, a Center, etc. I really think it's the best case scenario for you guys, especially if you can get Melo to LA. And we sure as hell aren't going to be needing to bring in 3 more rookies next year so something has to give.

Top Bottom